What's your favorite Green Day Music Video?

21st century idiot

I just saw JOS again after years and wow i was TOTALLY blown away by it seriously i find no words.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Walking Contradiction is my farvorit. I love it :D

But I also love 21st century breakdown, and there is something in Good Riddance that really makes me love it. I like its so simple :blush:

and there's that oh so punk moment when Billie knocks the phone off the hook. I love it!

I'm going to be punk as fuk and do that when I go back to SF next August :cool:

Anyway, American Idiot does it for me. Pure genius, my favourite video of all time.

American Idiot! I think it's extremely underrated. It's unique, but not stupid and the slow- and fast-motion is awesome! The green liquid explosion is just the cherry on top of my favorite music video of all time!

Basketcase. I love everything about it. The references to 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest' are great. The way it was colorized after filming, is just amazing, it looks like a dream would. And the fact that they used a real asylum is so cool. Mike smashing the window with a hot water heater is the highlight. :lol:

I think Warning is really underrated. I wish it got more attention.

Nice Guys Finish Last, Warning, Walking Contradiction, Waiting, Jesus Of Suburbia, Brain Stew and 21st Century Breakdown :thumbsup:

Right now I'm in love with the Warning and American Idiot videos...

I just love the concept of Warning and American Idiot's just awesome. :cool:

well, i love Walking Contradiction.

and Longview, and Minority, and Basket Case.

I don't know, but I prefer the older ones, like before the warning era.

surely i just have to say that JoS, Blvd, Holiday are awesome (as fuck).

I just like looking at vids where boys were young.

JOS hands down. It's a work of art :D

walking contradiction, redundant and nice guys finish last are also pretty cool ^^

this is irrelevant but your signature is amazing! :D

Oh man, it's so hard to pick just one! Not Wake Me Up When September Ends though, that's for sure. :lol: Hm, I'd probably have to go with either Jesus of Suburbia because I love the story it tells, the cinematography, and else everything about it, but if I'm in the mood for something a little more fun, Basket Case is awesome because it's crazy and shows the boys a lot. :D

Oh, another hard one ><

Well, if I'm in a certain state of mind I like to watch "Basket Case" :woot:

Than again, Macy's Day Parade has always been one of those videos that are just simply epic.

To me, the emptiness of the video seems to be portraying the song's lyrics, if that makes sense.

Absolutely 100% gotta be Walking Contradiction. But gotta mention the Basketcase video, and that beauty of an orange suit Mike wore... Ho as hell.

• 1 month later...

Archived