Green Day on "Video on Trial"

Freezing Melons

So I'm relaxing, watching "Dazed and Confused" and during the commercial break I flip to Much Music, in which the show "Video On Trial" was on. They said after the break, Green Day will be on. So I raced through my house, got a hold of my sisters digital camera and taped the segment. It's on youtube now and the link is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XcUKT8dPBI

sorry for the quality. like i said, digital camera...

I also stumbled upon other Green Day videos on the show! If you have anymore please post!

When September Ends:

Basket Case:

When I Come Around: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoNMH5vrykI&feature=related

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow they changed the video on trial thing about time haha xD

I hate it how they make fun of their age all the time :(

and thanks for posting this btw! xD

I was flipping channels during commercials while I watched 21 & caught it!

:D

thanks for posting! made me laugh so much

yeah, making fun of their age is really getting old (haha dumb pun.....)

But i love the close-ups in WMUWSE of Billie and his teath :)

My sister was watching that episode and as soon as it mentioned that after the break was Green Day we both looked at each other and freaked out. My Mom came and watched it too 'cause she loves the video and after she kept laughing about how the judges couldn't think up any good insults :happy:

Aha. That was hilarious. I busted up multiple times. Thanks for capturing it. I love stuff like this, but don't have cable.

I love this show! :)

There's also one for Jesus of Suburbia, but the video isn't on youtube :(

Rerelease...WHAT??? djUke??? :huh: (sorry, I don't even know how to write it)

Would have been better if it was actually funny. :mellow:

I remember the WMUWSE one and they were like "Dude, why's there four members in Green Day" :lol:

I can't believe they called them grunge in Basket Case on trial. :pinch:

I remember the WMUWSE one and they were like "Dude, why's there four members in Green Day" :lol:

That one was just so great because the music video was so terrible that they had way too much to work with.

In the one about When I Come Around, that one girl said that BJ was hot in that video because he was dressed age-appropriate, but now he's "just an old guy wearing eyeliner". First of all....38 is never old. Plus, he looks pretty effing good in that eyeliner. :eyebrow: I think the judges struggled a little bit with that one. Lol.

It was pretty funny, although I didn't much like the chick with the long hair and the halter top on ... She just gave off this massive snobby bitch vibe. Plus, none of her jokes were even slightly funny.

However, I liked when the one guy was like, 'You know you're too old for eyeliner when ... You're a guy.' LOL'd my ass off at that one. XD;

I also enjoyed the fabulously gay, 'Ooh, the dancers also function as chairs?! Do they come in dude?! If so, I'll take four.' :lol:

huh. Well that's an interesting show, I've never seen it until now. Neat

What a bunch of fucking dicks.... seriously. I'm not just saying that because they are bashing Green Day. I especially dislike that bigger lady with the black hair..... I want to shoot her.

OMG. ahahaha.

Debra DiGiovanni is fucking amazing. :lol: I loved her comments. Especially the last one when Gloria shot the car. "I can only assume that the dancers were in the car." :lol:

Priceless.

Thanks for that, I needed something like this to brighten my day.

What a bunch of fucking dicks.... seriously. I'm not just saying that because they are bashing Green Day. I especially dislike that bigger lady with the black hair..... I want to shoot her.

The whole point of the show is for them to be dicks. It's entertaining.

The whole point of the show is for them to be dicks. It's entertaining.

Exactly. If you watch their other verdicts/comments for videos, it's hella entertaining to watch. Boomer and Debra are the best in that show. :lol:

But like, if any other shows bashed them like this, then yeah, I'd be upset. Video-on-trial is all about bashing videos in an humorous manner.

:thumbsup:

I always think making fun of Green Day is hilarious.. They just didn't do it for me.

Oh wow, haha.

Very entertaining for me.

And they seem to enjoy making fun of Billie's age and eyeliner! lol.

Archived