Billie Joe on the front of next week's Kerrang

Woo... that looks pretty interesting! :cool:

If someone's going to buy it, can scan it please??

FUCK!

:mad: i'm so far away from everything... :cry:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This calls for getting off at Tesco after school next week then! :D

Kerrang! are really right on the money with all this Green Day coverage. first badges, then a HUGE poster + billie stickers and NOW his own issue! gotta love kerrang :wub:

^ They had Billie stickers? :lol: I'm kind of gone off Kerrang! a bit, but I love how much they love Green Day! :happy:

I'll be waiting for scans of the article... 'cause I don't find the magazine anywhere these days!!! >=(

jeeeeez they should really start selling Kerrang here. It majorly pisses me of that they're in it every other week or so and I can't physically buy it without having to take the train to a different city :mad:

same goes for, well, pretty much all the magazines they're ever in, but they're really a fucking lot in Kerrang. and even more posters.

Kerrang are so in love with Green Day! Not that I am complaining, I love that they are in it a lot. I shall definitely be buying it :happy:

Might buy it... Seems such a waste whenever I buy Kerrang cause I don't usually like the other stuff in it :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, I only buy it when GD are in it. I only bought last weeks for the poster and stickers.

I will be buying it this week and I'll scan it for the people who can't buy it :)

jeeeeez they should really start selling Kerrang here. It majorly pisses me of that they're in it every other week or so and I can't physically buy it without having to take the train to a different city :mad:

same goes for, well, pretty much all the magazines they're ever in, but they're really a fucking lot in Kerrang. and even more posters.

I know, It sucks =(

I know what you mean, I only buy it when GD are in it. I only bought last weeks for the poster and stickers.

I will be buying it this week and I'll scan it for the people who can't buy it :)

I always think about that, I don't really like to read about the other shit on the magazines, usually... And it's very expensive to buy these magazines here... But when GD are on the cover, and there is a great interview in there or a huge poster, I don't care about the price.

But I really hate the fact that they never put the posters and the great interviews or cover in the same magazine, I know they do it on purpose, so the fans will buy it every time the band is on there :pinch:

Oh yeah, i was gonna post about this and forgot xD Anyway, can't wait to get it next week, though it will probably onmy be one of the old interviews or something like usual! :lol:

Oh, but that isn't the cover is it??? Usually they pick better covers... I don't really like that pic

I subscribed to Kerrang a few weeks ago because they have Green Day in them a lot, and it turns out that this will be the first issue I get! That was damn good timing for kerrang to do something with Green Day on the cover :happy:

Thanks for the heads up. I will most definitely be getting my grubby little mitts on a copy of it. I just hope that some of the interview is going to be totally new information rather than a Kerrang special of rehashing lots of old stuff and presenting it as if it were new. Still, always worth a look though.

COOL!

Could someone scan it please? Cause I won't be able to buy it as well :mellow:

I still need to get last weeks issue. Now another one :rolleyes: I should seriously stop buying stuff lol Thanks for sharing.

Class :cool:

I wonder how much money I have spent on GD related magazines :lol:

my city has started buying kerrang magazine because of me :) the guy who works in the news stand told it to me... i asked him once to bring kerrang every week and now he brings 30 issues and he sold every single one :D i'm happy because i introduced this horrible city to real music... btw THIS IS cool!

COOL :dance:

I buy Kerrang! every week anyway :)

I wont get my hands on that issue before in three weeks though :(

Archived