Limited Edition Green Day Mass Hysteria Boardshorts

TAG

omg there's a billabong shop in town :D thank you so much for posting :)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It won't load the picture any bigger for me but they look pretty cool (:

omg there's a billabong shop in town :D thank you so much for posting :)

But you're from the UK!? Do they sell them there? :o

I'll ask my granny if she can order some and send me them over. I will pay though.

Gaaah! I want these!

I've been wanting a pair of shorts in that style for ages!, & now there is Green Day ones! :wub:

I'll just need to find a way to get them to me in the UK.. "/

I thought it was totally random when I saw the billabong email about GD board shorts I thought I was dreaming lmao

Those are awesome, and I'd love to have a pair, but $64? WTF. :wacko:

They are amazing :o

Shame they are so expensive and not in England. :pinch:

Those are awesome but $64? *whistles* A lot of money for a pair of shorts. But I'll probably buy them.

Total rip-off (not that I would ever need or want to own board shorts anyway). The fact that Green Day boardshorts exist is both hilarious and fabulous, though.

*looks in wallet* Why the fuck must you always hinder me?!? I really want those shorts, but I have a student loan which really requires my money right now.

yeah i can't believe how much money they are! i could see if they were like.....$30/$35

These are really expensive, but board shorts are always expensive. When I had a look around in town a couple of months ago, not exactly in the board short season, most shorts were like 40-45€ (some a bit cheaper, some more expensive) (which would be like 50-55$). I mean, in my thinking more than 30-35$ for a board short is expensive already, but in the category of board shorts, this one isn't even that extremely expensive.

These are really expensive, but board shorts are always expensive. When I had a look around in town a couple of months ago, not exactly in the board short season, most shorts were like 40-45€ (some a bit cheaper, some more expensive) (which would be like 50-55$). I mean, in my thinking more than 30-35$ for a board short is expensive already, but in the category of board shorts, this one isn't even that extremely expensive.

Buying clothes in general in Holland is a complete rip-off. They literally rob you off yer money. D:

Especially clothes of brands. Shoes too. I only ever buy stuff like that in England. It's way cheaper there.

Board shorts are really expensive yeah, that's why I can never be arsed to spend money on them. I've only ever owned one pair. D:

Buying clothes in general in Holland is a complete rip-off. They literally rob you off yer money. D:

Especially clothes of brands. Shoes too. I only ever buy stuff like that in England. It's way cheaper there.

Board shorts are really expensive yeah, that's why I can never be arsed to spend money on them. I've only ever owned one pair. D:

Definitely. And shoes! Have you ever compared the price of Chucks here to, well, basically any other place in the world? D:

Haha, yeah. I've never even owned a pair. I've always wanted one but then got "...wooaah that's expensive kbye"

Definitely. And shoes! Have you ever compared the price of Chucks here to, well, basically any other place in the world? D:

Haha, yeah. I've never even owned a pair. I've always wanted one but then got "...wooaah that's expensive kbye"

Ha, it's the same here... Chucks cost like 70$ here and in America you get them for like 40$. :|

Anyway, I want those shorts. :o They are awesome. Shame that I already spend all the money I was able to invest in birthday presents.

Ha, it's the same here... Chucks cost like 70$ here and in America you get them for like 40$. :|

Anyway, I want those shorts. :o They are awesome. Shame that I already spend all the money I was able to invest in birthday presents.

Here they are almost 90$ (70€) =/

I'm glad I'm saving up for this Summer, so if I can find them I can buy them :happy:

Wow they are expensive! They look cool and whatnot but are lil to pricey for my blood.

yeah but then i was thinking about it....i spend almost the same amount on some other clothes.. but since there dude board shorts i personally wouldnt buy them because i dont think theyd fit me lol

maybe ill buy them for my brother as a bday gift for july, just so i can still see the shorts

woah awesome!!! if I went to the beach and saw a man with those on....... ohhh man heellllooooo. :eyebrow:

hahah

holy crap :blink: those are awesome! but wayyyyy toooooo expensive

:o I WANT!!! expensive but its worth it since they are limited edition!!

Archived