vote Billie - sexiest artist

.WalkingContradiction.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooh....how i love such threads :shifty:

makes me think of nme voting :whistle:

billie gotta win ^^

EDIT: Hes aleady 10th :woot: theres no way justin bieber can win over him... !!!!!!!!!

Justin Bieber is more of a problem than world hunger, discrimination and natural disaster combined.

Quoted for stupidity.

Isn't Justin Bieber like a fetus?

I love you :lol:

I hate it when talentless people are so famous ...

Yeah he sucks and sounds like a girl. Poor Billie he's actually hott and has talent too!!! unlike Bieber

Look, the kid has talent. I've seen videos of him live and he's a good singer.

And I highly doubt you have even listened to him sing live so stop being so ignorant.

I agree that he sounds like a girl and he looks about 8, but obviously since he's so famous, he's got to have something.

^Not everyone who's famous "has something". A whole load of completely untalented people are famous. Anyone can get famous if they have the right marketing behind them.

I haven't heard Justin Bieber sing live because both times I've seen him "perform" on tv, he was lip-synching. Even if he was the best singer in the world his songs would still be awful. I'll take Billie instead please :P

^Not everyone who's famous "has something". A whole load of completely untalented people are famous. Anyone can get famous if they have the right marketing behind them.

I haven't heard Justin Bieber sing live because both times I've seen him "perform" on tv, he was lip-synching. Even if he was the best singer in the world his songs would still be awful. I'll take Billie instead please :P

He has the looks and he has the voice and he has the right songwriters behind him. That's something?

He has the looks and he has the voice and he has the right songwriters behind him. That's something?

Something that's lucky for him, yeah. Not something I'm impressed by or interesting in though.

Look, the kid has talent. I've seen videos of him live and he's a good singer.

And I highly doubt you have even listened to him sing live so stop being so ignorant.

I agree that he sounds like a girl and he looks about 8, but obviously since he's so famous, he's got to have something.

just because Ive never seen him live, and I dont like him, doesnt mean Im ignorant,

I havent seen Green Day live and I think they are awesome.

its called an opinion, if you dont like it, please keep your thoughts to yourself and do be so immature :)

just because Ive never seen him live, and I dont like him, doesnt mean Im ignorant,

I havent seen Green Day live and I think they are awesome.

its called an opinion, if you dont like it, please keep your thoughts to yourself and do be so immature :)

I said you're ignorant because you say he has no talent even though you've not heard him sing for real. And you know that Green Day can, so that's no excuse.

For fuck's sake, if everyone kept their thoughts to themselves what the fuck would there be to talk about huh? And speak for yourself.

Something that's lucky for him, yeah. Not something I'm impressed by or interesting in though.

You don't have to be.

You don't have to be.

I know I don't. People who like him are free to say good things about him, people who don't like him are free to slag him off.

He's beating Billie in a sexiest artist contest, don't get too offended if people wanna make fun of him a bit :lol:

I know I don't. People who like him are free to say good things about him, people who don't like him are free to slag him off.

He's beating Billie in a sexiest artist contest, don't get too offended if people wanna make fun of him a bit :lol:

think we can do it this time hermione ??? ^^

Yes, I know. But to say he has no talent is ignorant if you like him or not.

I'm not offended. Just annoyed.

Wow in that picture on the website Billie looks like a prostitute.

i dont thin khe has talent neither :/

i doesnt even write his songs his own.....and i dont see any emotions in his songs :/ just another teenie product to be honest :/

Guys lets not insult Bieber. He'll run to his mommy about people picking on him.

Wow in that picture on the website Billie looks like a prostitute.

Word. And I totally voted for Jared and Avril.

Word. And I totally voted for Jared and Avril.

I voted for Hayley. Thats it.

Vote for Jared, you ... :angry :angry

I'm bad at insulting you. :cry:

:rolleyes: fine. But only for you :mad:

Where is Josh Homme on that list? :angry:

Us redheads need someone else besides Hayley representing us..

Plus he's a fucking beast :cool:

this :) ...

Guys lets not insult Bieber. He'll run to his mommy about people picking on him.

lmao! :lol:

Archived