verizon soundcheck

sierrap

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am determined to get into this. So I guess your best bet is to show up early and be near the front of the line?

I am determined to get into this. So I guess your best bet is to show up early and be near the front of the line?

yep, basically.

Uh, does anyone know if Verizon is sponsoring this part of the tour again? I am kind of out of the loop on the summer tour dates since I'm not going to any of the announced dates but if Verizon isn't the sponsor - the bus won't be there and neither will Chris OR Britton.

And, sadly, perhaps no accessibility to Sound Check. If you remember, they did it for awhile on their own in Europe and some of the UK shows, but then stopped it altogether by the end of Europe and didn't have access to either the Australia or Japan shows.

^ I agree. Does anyone know if there will be soundcheck?! I really hope it'd be verizon again because that was perfect :)

nothing has been said about sound checks so far for any part of this leg of the tour. or who will be the US sponsor. not that I remember reading anywhere any way. if Verison were sponsoring the tour I would have thought they would have been promoting it by now. I could be wrong butI would expect sound check info to be confirmed nearer to the time of the gigs any way. plenty of time to confirm that kind of thing yet.

do you have to have a pit ticket to get into soundcheck?

do you have to have a pit ticket to get into soundcheck?

No!

You just go to your seat after the soundcheck is over and those with floor tickets make their way onto the floor.

Or at least that's how it seemed to work out most of the time.

We had to get out after the soundcheck. We got out and had to stand at the very end of the queue. We got to the front of the row though, shifty as we are :ninja::shifty:

Archived