FINAL VOTE - 21st Century Breakdown vs. Jesus of Suburbia

Trotsky

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted 21st Century Breakdown but I know Jesus Of Suburbia is going to win.

this :)

it's cool JoS is wininng - and it's a true and real winner.

but 21st CB deserves some votes too :)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woooo JoS ftw! It has so many really emotional parts with different meanings. Epic. :wub: :wub:

Plus it is really good because it is really long but it never gets boring. I think that makes it a good pick as best Green Day song.

This was a fun contest! :)

WOW 85.87 %!!

I like 21CB but really I never doubted the outcome of the contest between these two songs. JOS just puts GD on the best ever map.

wow 21stCB is losing so badly that its painful.

:dry: JOS is so not the best song in any way imaginable.

I had a great time setting up the contest and would like to thank the average of around 250 of you who voted every day. There were some great times, the way Basket Case and Christie Road was so intense and even better, the latest surprise upset. I honestly expected Minority to take it. Now I expect Jesus of Suburbia to take it but I've been wrong.

I've really enjoyed the contest, John, and I'm proud to say I voted in every single round.

This was a great idea! Thanks for coming up with it.

I've really enjoyed the contest, John, and I'm proud to say I voted in every single round.

Ditto!

amazed to see that JOS is winning by so much.

I vote we do this again next year. There is a decent chance we will get different results, so why not??

amazed to see that JOS is winning by so much.

I vote we do this again next year. There is a decent chance we will get different results, so why not??

Perhaps we will do it with all of the finalist songs eliminated, at least the final four.

Archived