Minority vs. 21st Century Breakdown

Trotsky

273 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? Even though 21stCB has multiple guitar parts, the singing is of higher quality, it's combined two songs into one, the lyrics are waaay more intelligant and...Minority is...simple. I think you've confused this competition for "Your FAVOURITE Green Day song" :P

So simple music is automatically inferior to more complex and layered music?

In any case, it should be obvious that it's my opinion. Everything I say that isn't a fact is my opinion. But, to be clear, IT IS MY OPINION that Minority is the superior song. Not because of the quality of the singing or guitar, but because of the message and spirit inherent in the song. It's better. I find little meaning in 21st Century Breakdown, and I don't think it extends much beyond applying to Billie Joe, or whatever character he's singing as. Minority can be related to by anyone. It's an anthem for the masses, for the fans Green Day represents and performs for. 21CB may be a nice song, but it simply doesn't compare.

... Minority can be related to by anyone. It's an anthem for the masses, for the fans Green Day represents and performs for. 21CB may be a nice song, but it simply doesn't compare.

THIS.

Come on Minority - how are you losing?

MINORITY FTW :) ...

I dont think 21CB is that great either .. but as many of you said its my opinion! ... and apparently way more people think its better lol :D

its just a contest! .. let´s not get all bitchy about it :P

Went with Minority on this one. A real Green Day anthem I think. I am not sure it is going to win though. :(

Minority is great. and 21st Century Breakdown is also great. But 21st CB is just a bit better.

Damn..... such a hard decision... Minority is so inspiring to me, to be who I want to be and not to care what others think of me. But I really can appericiate the more technical music side to 21st Century Breakdown (if that makes sense :blink: ) and 21st Century gets me really pumped.... after listening to both, I decided on 21st Century Breakdown. I just looked at the vote count, haha I guess the minority really is voting for Minority :P

Looks like Jesus Of Suburbia is taking on 21st Century Breakdown

Archived