Letterbomb vs. Jesus of Suburbia

Trotsky

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter how much it's losing, I voted for Letterbomb. It's my favorite song off the whole album. But JOS is still awesome.

Guest Shangri-La

I definitely see JOS winning this whole shabang.

Also, i was never terribly fond of Letterbomb.

its almost mean to make fans choose, wich song they like the most... its so hard!!!. but ill go with Jesus of Seburbia today. :D

Might as well close the poll now, Letterbomb is getting massacred.

Im fully sure JOS will win this whole competition, I just dont see any other green day song putting up much of a fight against it. It is too big.

Oh man.

I went with JOS.

I'm sorry Letterbomb, I do love you! :cry:

I do love Letterbomb, and it is the one I chose..but Jesus of Suburbia is winning..!

I love how songs from the first decade of 2000 are in the semi-finals and not songs from Dookie, Insomniac, etc. It goes to show that Green Day didn't only make good albums before Warning, AI, and 21CB.

And I believe that its JOS and 21CB in the finals with JOS taking the crown (even though I would like 21CB)

I'm going to be in the minority and vote for Letterbomb. It just needs some love, plus it's an amazing song.

I still can't believe 21CB made it to the finals. How very sad.

Anyway, Jesus of Suburbia.

Jesus of Suburbia is awesome, but since I know it's going to win anyway, I voted for my personal favorite.

Letterbomb :wub:

Never went with Jesus of Suburbia before, but I will this time. These two songs are pretty much just as great. Though my gut told me to vote for Jesus of Suburbia.

I had to go with Letterbomb. I love Jesus of Suburbia, it's amazing, and it's epic... but Letterbomb has some kind of hold over me. Besides, of the two 9 minute songs, I'm more into Homecoming.

I looove Letterbomb and I've been listening to it nonstop for the last few weeks... I would vote for it over a lot of songs :unsure:

But I don't know for which song I'd vote over JOS... :mellow: It's my winner from the begining.

Archived