American Idiot Cast Album.

jacknovella

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm listening to it right now. Much, much better than the bootleg I have from the final dress rehearsal at Berkeley Rep. :lol:

Oh great.

It's not available in the Norwegian iTunes store, and I can't purchase it from Amazon mp3 because I'm not in America... So I have no way of buying it.

I should have known this was gonna happen, it always does! =/

I have just ordered the CD from UK amazon, fingers crossed it should be here next week sometime.

"Life sucks, so why suffer?" :)

:sleep:

Anyway, I'm going to listen to it now, totally forgot about it being out. ^^

I just bought my copy from Best Buy and when I walked in, 'Last of the American Girls' was playing in the store haha

For any one that has a physical copy. How cool is the artwork? Is the Cd booklet small or have a few pages? I'm trying to decide if i should buy a physical copy or just download it from amazon.

gonna ask the record store here tomorrow if they (are) going (to) sell it. I really want it, otherwise I'll have to go through the mess of finding the cheapest site to order it from :lol:

For anyone in Ireland that wants this, it seems its going to be available from May 7th. Hopefully this means a physical CD and not just a download.

Entertainment.ie

The Original Broadway Cast Recording of American Idiot' will be released in Ireland on May 7th on Reprise Records

Also if it is going to be released in Ireland, im sure it will be released all over Europe too :happy:

I really prefer the live version od tell me when it's time...

For any one that has a physical copy. How cool is the artwork? Is the Cd booklet small or have a few pages? I'm trying to decide if i should buy a physical copy or just download it from amazon.

Artwork is decent. Just AI era style. The booklet has lyrics to all the songs and a few pages talking about the musical and some of the cast members. The artwork on the discs is pretty cool as well. I'll post pictures later on tonight.

It sounds surprisingly good. Nice to hear well produced versions of the green day song's and not all the wannabe's at youtube trying to sound like green day. In the end though, the best song was green day's own "When it's time".

This cast album is making me want to see the musical even more. I love it! :happy:

on twitter:

''The physical CD for the Musical cast album will be available outside the US on May 10.''

on twitter:

''The physical CD for the Musical cast album will be available outside the US on May 10.''

yay :woot:

Archived