What Would You Do?

greendaytodeathandback

I would just go up and say "Hi, I'm a big fan. Keep going. Have a good morning/afternoon/day/evening/night"

I doubt he would be very happy if I would make such a fuss about it,

and he'd probably be a bit amazed that a nice kid/man whatever like me could be their fan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the chance of seeing them walk down Dublin is pretty much nothing. :lol:

If I did though, I would just stand in shock. I doubt I would get the nerves to go up, also I think it would be a tad disrespectful. Then again, it sort of depends on a few things. Like, if they were with their families, I wouldn't approach them, but if it was the three guys by themselves.....

i would probably go "is that...no it can't...yes..no...YES IT IS" and then i would be all like shy but i would force myself to walk upto they and just say hi and tell tell them how there music means to me and maybe try and get a photo if i can. I think i would be just in awe if i saw them in the street.

I think I would feel guilty for interrupting their time off; I might ask for a picture or tell them that I really appreciate their music

but I'd have to be in the moment to know if it was appropriate, otherwise I would just leave them alone.

I remember there was a thread like this but anyway.

After freezing for a few seconds...I would ask him nicely for a pic and an autograph, then i'd say how much i love him and their music.

Well, the chance of seeing them walk down Dublin is pretty much nothing. :lol:

Not necessarily :whistling:

If I ever met them I'd either:

Stare at them and be too nervous to say anything to them at all, but if I did, I would just studder and not be able to get out what I want to say. :lol:

Or,

I'd be strangely natural around them and be able to have a conversation with them. May be a little bit nervous, but nothing to big or anything.

So yeah. It could go either way, but obviously I won't know which I would do until I met them.

I'd probably pass out, haha. I don't even know. I would just die.

I'd like a photo/autograph, but I would feel weird asking for those just because I wouldn't want to bug them. If I could verbalize words, I would tell them how much I love their music and wish them good luck with with a tour if they were doing one or something. And a hug would be a must.

I'd probably pass out, haha. I don't even know. I would just die.

I'd like a photo/autograph, but I would feel weird asking for those just because I wouldn't want to bug them. If I could verbalize words, I would tell them how much I love their music and wish them good luck with with a tour if they were doing one or something. And a hug would be a must.

Oh yesss. A hug is a MUST. :P

First, I'd pass out :lol:

No, seriously I'd ask for a pic and an autograph. All my questions would be forgotten with them in front of me :lol:

edit: page own

I don't know what I would do. I'd probably just stand and stare like "That CANNOT be Billie Joe, it can't be!" Then I would probably attempt to approach him but then chicken out.

I would like to think I have enough self restraint to not freak out (or freak them out :lol:)

Pretty much if I could talk I would just give whomever it was a really sweet thanks for everything their music has done for me, the music scene and this country (through critisism)and tell 'em to keep rockin :)

Oh and if near a coffee shop I'd offer to buy them a cup of coffee

I mean who wouldnt want a hug or a picture or an autograph but I think that meeting one of them would mean so much I would have to just pass that up instead of pestering them further.

I don't think I could do anything. I'd probably just spazz out for a few seconds, then walk away, then kick myself. Unless it was at something like a show or somewhere they won't mind being bugged. I hate the idea of interrupting anyone.

I did see Jason Freese in London. I did a few double takes lol

Hmm I think there already is thread for this. Anyway, I think I'd be exactly like when I first saw them. Just stare an then regret I haven't done anything :P

I hate the idea of interrupting anyone.

Same. I would be too shy to ask for a photo or an autograph. Saying hi would be pretty much all what I'd be able to do :lol:

I don't know. Like it would ever happen :lol:

But if it would happen.. *After trying not to freak out* I'd probably walk to him, say hi, shake his hand, tell him if I could take a picture with him (maybe with an autograph too), and tell him I love Green Day and the music, maybe also that Billie is a finkin' amazing musician.

(Or.. haha, I could walk to him and ask: Hey, are you Fink? xD)

Ideally, how my mind plays out the scene: I see one of the guys (hopefully Mike). I approach and introduce myself, and say I'm a huge fan and he's inspired me and so on and so forth, maybe ask if he'd like to get coffee and talk bass/music.

What would REALLY happen, is sadly not nearly as calm or nice. Based on experience (when I actually DID meet him), I would freak out and make an ass of myself, but he'd smile and laugh and be nice.

Haha I would probably be like "OMG is that who I think it is!?" Then I would completly spazz out,then I would try to calm myself down enough to approach them (or if its just one of them) and then I would ask for a picture... an autograph..... and a hug :wub: I would also tell whoever I was meeting, how much their music means to me, and how they are my hero. I would try not to make a fool out of myself :pinch: Lol I would probably be stuttering and pretty much speachless

It happened to me almost 5 years ago :cool:

Oh my God!!!! Whatdid you do?!

I'd probably.....die

thats actually how i met billie back in 2006. outside in his neighborhood and i totally didnt expect it. i didnt say much. i was in utter shock lol. i turned around and i saw him walking behind me and i said "OMG ITS YOU!!!!" he looked at me like "who the hell are you?" but not in a mean way. more just concerned. i told him i was a fan and he seemed satisfied with that answer.he was super nice and chill. he asked me how old i was and i said 17. i told him he is short. just straight up said "youre short" im a dumbass, i know. i will forever remember telling Billie Joe that i told him he is short. my dad was there with me and asked if he was from the area and he said hes from Rodeo and my dad said "this is my daughter, Amanda." cuz i was totally speechless. lol

if he remembers me, he must think im insane lol

thats actually how i met billie back in 2006. outside in his neighborhood and i totally didnt expect it. i didnt say much. i was in utter shock lol. i turned around and i saw him walking behind me and i said "OMG ITS YOU!!!!" he looked at me like "who the hell are you?" but not in a mean way. more just concerned. i told him i was a fan and he seemed satisfied with that answer.he was super nice and chill. he asked me how old i was and i said 17. i told him he is short. just straight up said "youre short" im a dumbass, i know. i will forever remember telling Billie Joe that i told him he is short. my dad was there with me and asked if he was from the area and he said hes from Rodeo and my dad said "this is my daughter, Amanda." cuz i was totally speechless. lol

wow ... Im so jealous :D .... lol .... I think that would be my reaction ... except for the "you´re short" .. part ...

and I would ask for a picture :P

oh! we took a pic together too!my dad took one. i have it hanging in my room :D

awww now im more jealous! .... im glad you got to meet him!! :rolleyes:

:lol: What did he say to that?

Archived