Billie clip from "One Nine Nine Four" once they hit 10,000

Track17

They better not be surprised when the majority of their fans are Green Day fans, and every thing they post has comments that say "OMG BILLIE JOE!!!!"

They're bringing it on themselves.

this... haha :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This isn't a group, this is a place for an independent film looking for supporters.

It's not like the "Lets see how many people will become fans of this door knob" pages.

Oh okay, that makes sense.

I should've actually looked at the page before I commented.

They better not be surprised when the majority of their fans are Green Day fans, and every thing they post has comments that say "OMG BILLIE JOE!!!!"

They're bringing it on themselves.

:lol: this.

I just became a fan and like, the majority of the comments are about Billie. :lol:

The guy who uploaded it wrote on twitter yesterday, "The video has gotten thousands of hits already, all because Billie Joe has a beard."

I'm kind of already waiting for the backlash but yeah, they're bringing it on themselves

I've seriously been waiting for this movie since it was first announced. It would be nice if they just released it already.

I've seriously been waiting for this movie since it was first announced. It would be nice if they just released it already.

this

They're gonna post it now at 5,000 members. They said that on facebook, but I'm too lazy to go find it.

What's all the 'joining' about? I sorta have a facebook, so I might join after I know what it's about.

I'll read the other page now..

Never mind, didn't read the OP before posting. Sure I'll join later :)

the facebook page just said that if we get the word out about the video that they will release another video of Billie talking about playing at Gilman

the facebook page just said that if we get the word out about the video that they will release another video of Billie talking about playing at Gilman

So we don't need to hit 10,000 anymore? :rolleyes:

Seeing as they've posted on facebook that they'll post it when they hit 5,000, no, we don't need to hit 10,000 anymore.

They've changed it to 5,000 fans now :woot:

*cough*:P

We can make 5,000.

I joined and I invited a bunch of people.

Thank God we don't have to get 10,000 :blink: I was just thinking in the back of my mind that we were NEVER gonna see those Billie videos haha

too much hair lmao.

he looks odd with a beard. Honestly, I didn't think he could grow one.

Archived