Spirited Away

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta make a plan

Gotta do whats right

Can't run around in circles if you wanna build a life

And I don't wanna make a plan for a day far away

While I'm young and while I'm able all I wanna do is...

J.A.R definately. That's the one I can really relate to right now.

Jackass...

Because in my opinion it´s about someone who´s always making up stories and excuses for his bad behaviour. Moreover, it´s about a person who´s constantly longing for other people´s attention.

I was always thinking the song Jackass is about a lover´s relationship. But now I´ve recognized it fits also with friendship. I´ve recently broken up with a friend of mine because she´s couldn´t take it if someone else but her was in the center of people´s attention. And after every argument she used the same old excuse that she had just behaved like this because of her mother... I believed it the first and maybe the second time but by now I´m totally sick of her stories!

JOS; "Everyone's so full of shit, born and raised by hypocrites".

Because, srsly, I am so sick of all the shit that my friends say about one another. It's like a broken record.

Dito.

F.O.D. definitely!

My friend...the most fucked up guy that I've ever met! gosh, I so want him to disappear from my life! no, from this world! :mad:

JAR fo sho. And has been for a while. My friend didn't die but he's away & unreachable for over a year and I'm finding it so difficult not seeing or talking to him every day even though it's been 6 months already, there's still that plus more to get through. I swear when he comes back I'm just going to hug him and not let go for a good long time.

Waiting because firstly i am waiting for the Wembley gig, and also i am waiting for my Blue copy to arrive at the guitar store, so i can bring it home and customise it with all the things Blue has on it.

There's Green Day lyrics that for as long as I've known the song, I have always related to.

And then ones that change as things happen in my life.

But right now, and for a while, it's been these particular lyrics from 16:

"Every night I dream the same dream of getting older and older all the time.

I ask you now, what does this mean? Are these problems just in my mind?

Things are easy when you're a child. But now these pressures have dropped on my head."

oh, and:

"Remember, whatever, it seems like forever ago." from Whatsername.

i would say brain stew because of my fucking sleeping disorder :down:

oh and Homecoming

Jesus is filling out paperwork now,

At the facility on east 12th st,

He's not listening to a word now,

He's in his own world,

And he's daydreaming

at least thats what im feeling at work right now :bored:

I'd say rite now its 'I Want To Be Alone' cos there's so much going on in my mind...so many thoughts about my family and friends...that sometimes people around me make me feel worse :/

"Waiting" and "Tired of waiting for you" even though the latter is just a cover haha.

"Walking Alone","Suffocate" , "Whatsername" ," Letter Bomb " and "Road to Acceptance " .

i guess its to many x)

probably "no one knows"

mainly the lyrics "why should my fun have to end, for me its only the beginning..." and "call me irresponsible, call me habitual"

oh fuck it, the whole damn song.

it seems like my friends and I are just growing up too fast with college and jobs and everything, and i just don't want the immature, fun, crazyness to end...

i want to keep these memories and i want to have more memories, i don't want them to fade

• 2 weeks later...

Do you ever think back to another time?

Does it bring you so down that you thought you lost your mind?

Do you ever want to lead a long trail of destruction

and mow down any bullshit that confronts you?

Do you ever build up all the small things in your head?

To make one problem that adds up to nothing

To me it's nothing...

There´s no better way of describing my feelings like those few lines. Somehow listening to GD really eases my troubles. It´s painful though :(

Archived