GD song you're most relating to at this moment in time

Spirited Away

Every time I hear Wild One and the line "She gave up on Jesus" I think of my friend who completely lost faith in God their senior year of high school, and another Dos! song I realized I at some point related to was Lady Cobra, strangely enough. This isn't a current song relation, however.

Currently...See the Light, probably. I'm trying to cultivate the deeper meaning of my life, so to speak, without becoming totally numb and lost. That's what the song means to me, anyway.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lazy Bones because I can't remember a time where I haven't been tired and constantly annoyed with everyone around me. Also, Android. I'm constnatly curious about the future and what's going to happen to me. Plus, although each day goes by slowly, time as a whole really is seeming to move fast.

Nuclear Family, because my 8 year-old son really is like a nuclear bomb and he detonates at least twice a day.

Missing You. I miss my friend so feaking bad...and I regret not telling her how I felt before we graduated.

Lazy Bones on such a multitude of levels. I relate to every single word of this song right now but the most resonating line for me is "Everyone keeps talking and they can't shut the fuck up, cause I'm so tired, I can't take it anymore...". And also, every single day of my life I relate to Bab's Uvula Who. And Let Yourself Go is an excellent angry song, which is good to have when you are so tired that you can't take it anymore.

I can honestly say that the songs on Tre are the only ones that have really hit me on an emotional level.

Definitely X-Kid.

409 in your coffeemaker I guess, as people have already said XD

me and school.... don't get along well, and I mean it

I don't really feel like I belong in a school, especially not in a science-trend class.....

I don't get it, why can't we just write papers in all classes? XDD

Missing You, Fell for You, Only of You and Little Boy Names Train.

There are two girls. An ex from over 2 years ago. Thought I forgot about her, but every now and then I start thinking about her. Really drags me down. And then there's this other girl that I've fallen in love with. Too scared to tell her how I feel though, which is where Only of You comes into the picture.

As for LBNT, I've got no destination ahead of me. Just coming and going as I please.

Also fun fact. The girl I fell for is named Maria.

And an off topic question about Maria(I don't care cause I'm a rebel, and this question probably doesn't deserve a topic). The audio snippet at the beginning. Is that from after Billie recorded Look for Love?

X-Kid because I crashed into a wall and fell to pieces on the floor many many times.

Burnout is basically the soundtrack to my day to day basis.

Also, another song that I'm relating to is Fell For You cos, y'know? I fell for someone :P

lazy bone and Hold on.

Last week on school before holidays and cant wait school to be over for christmas !

friday I come back and i'll post the song Holiday :)

-Paper Lanterns

-Dry Ice

-No One Knows

-Longview

-Pulling Teeth

-Basket Case

-She

-Redundant

-Walking Contradiction

-Rotting

-American Idiot

-Give Me Novacaine