GD song you're most relating to at this moment in time

Spirited Away

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus of Suburbia " Home is where the heart is but what a shame cause everyones heart doesn't beat the same" and all of Rusty James seems like most of my friends have gone and im stuck here not feeling at home

I feel ya :shy:

For me, recently it's been Let yourself go. It Describes how I feel about a lot of things in my life right now.

1 Cup Stay the Night

1Cup Fell for you

Half a spoon of Troublemaker

Stir for a minute and you have my current situation.

Don't try this recipe at home...

A mixture of Fell For You, Stay the Night aaaand.... Nice Guys Finish Last :/

Angel Blue because You're a princess I'm a fucking clown

Fell For You because I'm a mess and you're a work of art

Every morning I have to listen to Green Day so that I can wake up feeling totally good, even in the bathroom ! :lol:

Now I can't wake up the morning without listening to Angel Blue, I definitely love this song, such a mindblowing song ! :D

"Burnout"

I'm not growing up, I'm just burning out and I've stepped in line to walk amongst the dead. Just feel like I am making nothing of my life, and don't even know where to start, but I haven't grown up at all since high school, really... and I am on a slow path toward loneliness :/.

Oh Love.

I want her, but she can't be mine.

I think you'll find there's a number Green Day songs you could be relating to :)

I'm gonna say Whatsername. There's this girl I fell in love with last year, but we couldn't be together for long because I was moving overseas for a year after high school, and she's doing the same next year. We still keep in close contact but it's really affected me in a not so good way as I worry about what she's doing and get scared that she has forgotten me.

So I'm kind of realising that I need to forget about her, let her go but also not forget the amazing times we spent together. Hopefully she will not be like Amanda and will come back to me one day, but for now I need to focus on the people around me at this moment.

To be quite honest, "Lazy Bones". Might be the reason I'm replaying our preview a lot lately

One of My Lies.

That religion thing that's always been ingrained in me since before i can remember. And now it's losing its hold on me.

Several.

I guess the grouch describes my whole attitude, with the difference that it's not because I'm getting old or something. So... I got plans and dreams of what to do with my life, and so far I failed nearly everything to really accomplish my dreams. I like to argue and discuss with persons that stand above me (like.. teachers. That kind of aurhority person) what is a big contribute of me failing. Bab's Uvula Who. Yea, I got plenty friends, though I feel like they think they know me but in reality they don't. I'm surrounded by people but no one gets what huge issues I have with myself and my life, really, it's not the typical teenage puberty bullshit. Instead they complain about their looks and keep compliment fishing, I'm getting tired of telling people how beautiful they are. So, as cheesy as it sounds, currently I'm walking on broken glass on the boulevard of broken dreams.

Oh God. This sounds so stupid and emo :P Had to say it, though. I really wish I could identify myself more with positive songs :rolleyes:

Archived