Opening Bands For GD Shows 2010

-Billiejoezee-

I like AFI's older stuff, like "i wanna get a mohawk" and "highschool football hero", but i'm not really a fan of much else. But hey, I'm going to see green day, so it's not a big deal who's opening :lol:

Yeah their old stuff was amazing! I mean I prefer it over their newer stuff, but I still love their new stuff. I hope they play more of their old songs than the new ones as (in my opinion) the new songs (mostly from Crash Love) arent very good live.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! I'm gonna jizz my pants :o :o :o

Green Day and AFI is the best combination (well, besides GD and Foxies and GD and The Network and GD and Pinhead of course :D)

Anyways, I love AFI, they're one of my absolute favorite bands and what could be better than two Bay Area Bands on one night?

Except for three or more Bay Area bands on one night... lol

I can't really see them as an opening band though cause AFI are big enough to play their own arena shows as they did on their last tour already. But we will see. Just bring them to Europe and I'm happy :D

That would be really amazing, I've been listening to AFI for a long time but haven't been able to see them live yet, so I really hope that this is true! That would be awesome

I saw Davey Havok perform with Green Day last year and the harmony between them was awesome. You could definitely see that they were close friends and that's definitely a postitive factor for the music. Again, I hope it's true!

oh yeah. He sang Going To Pasalacqua at one of the secret shows. I wish there was a video of that. Or even audio. My best friend is freaking out. She loves AFI as much as Green Day. I really hope it's true. But I hope it's not just for 1 show like Faith No More are doing for one of the AFI shows. There joining them for one night only.

AHHH, that would be amazing. I love them, they're a band i've always wanted to see live and if it's before Green Day then it's even better! :wub:

oh yeah. He sang Going To Pasalacqua at one of the secret shows. I wish there was a video of that. Or even audio. My best friend is freaking out. She loves AFI as much as Green Day. I really hope it's true. But I hope it's not just for 1 show like Faith No More are doing for one of the AFI shows. There joining them for one night only.

no way? wow

I saw Davey Havok perform with Green Day last year and the harmony between them was awesome. You could definitely see that they were close friends and that's definitely a postitive factor for the music. Again, I hope it's true!

Oh my god! I need a video of this!!!

joining? Or taking over :angry: Greedy fuckers

[/angry off topic rant]

I'd love to hear Davey Havok singing Green Day haha :)

Okay well kade hasn't respond, but he said something again....

"That was new stuff from A.F.I. Wouldn't you like to hear that at a Green Day show?"

Okay is this a clue?? I'm still waiting for the email.

Hmm, AFI... They're alright, I'll maybe try & get back into them if they are supporting :lol:

Oh wait is this just for the US shows ?

Hmm, AFI... They're alright, I'll maybe try & get back into them if they are supporting :lol:

Oh wait is this just for the US shows ?

Might be.

i want a confirmation!!!!

damn i hate waiting......

I

m still waiting for their fuckin email.

I wannnnnnt to know so badly! It could be worse than AFI...I REALLY want dates already

Cool. I'm sure they'd be a pretty good opening band. Also, it's good when Green Day tour with their friends.

I'd assume this is just for the US dates though..

Anyone hear anything about the european dates? :)

If people post the same question again and again they'll eventually say.

I wish I knew about other bands opening for them.

Archived