Green Day to Perform at the Grammys

watsername182

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you guys want to stay wayyy up to date with everything add 'Vince Mediaa' on fb. he was posting all this stuff last night.

You mean the pictures that he took from me that *I* posted last night? :ermm:

You mean the pictures that he took from me that *I* posted last night? :ermm:

:verymad: that sucks..lol

If you guys want up to date updates of the rehearsals and performance then check out gerard canonico's and Libby Winters twitters. they keep posting some cool pictures.

I actually love how every time there's some new event or new photos the FIRST thing people talk about is his hair :lol:

Haha, I know right. Billie's hair is always a hot topic :D

Oh my, this thread has 23 pages already, there'll probably be like 23965923 after the show. :lol:

true,true we're just all sick internet-addicted people on here :lol:

this might have been answered already, but does anyone know if this will have a live stream on the internet tomorrow night?

tregrammy.jpg

Libby Winters ~ "So multi talented that Tre Cool"

I spy Micah back there, lol. What? No Ears???

Yay, GDC is online again. Thank you, Andres! Too bad it was broken the last hours. I was looking forward to talk to everyone here while watching the Grammys because besides Green Day (of course) I only enjoyed seeing Pink and Bon Jovi who also did a great performance. The rest was kind of boring and it was horrible to die of excitement without being able to talk to someone after the guys lost two categories.

So, most important: Congrats to our guys for winning best rock album! They totally deserved it. I was so happy when it was announced after they lost the other two awards to Kings of Leon.

The acceptance speech was not that exciting but suitable, in my opinion. I think it was cool that Billie said that they are going to have some shots with KOL. It shows that they are not jealous of them and respect other artists even if they beat them. I wish I could join them having some shots…

I liked the performance with the cast. They all sounded beautiful. I would have liked a second rock song without the cast nevertheless.

It looked like Billie and Tre really enjoyed playing with the cast. I am not sure about Mike though. He looked kind of uncomfortable.

Did he wear eyeliner as well? I never noticed that before but it looked great.

And I also really like Billies new shorter haircut. :wub:

Anyway, I was so fucking impressed with their performance. I had chills up my spine.

And THEY WON THEY WON THEY WON! I'm bummed KOL beat them for the non-televised awards, but how cool is it that we did get to see their acceptance speech on TV? They looked so dapper and adorable. So proud of them!

Plus, my bbs Stephen Colbert, Jason Mraz and Lady Gaga won some awards tonight!

Archived