Green Day Gifts

-Billiejoezee-

I think i got Insomniac, Kerplunk, 1039, Shenanigans one christmas.

Think that's it really

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friends/family don't usually get me anything Green Day related. Because in the past they have and I already had it. :P So they don't even bother because I have almost everything Green Day related.

BUT for my birthday last year, my friends made me a black and red cake with the lyrics to Time of Your Life on it. Does that count?

my friend gave me her nimrod, kerplunk CDs for my birthday and my friend gave me AI cd that she stole from her dad to me for christmas lol :D

and for christmas a few years back, my friend gave me AI bracelet and pen for christmas along with another poster :P

I bought most of the GD stuff I have myself. The last Green Day gifts I got were (I think..) Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking, and the Green Day: Life without Warning DVD :happy:

Last Christmas I got a kerplunk pillow case, an AI blanket. A green day jigsaw puzzle, greenday flash cards and my brother got me insomniac from the flea market =) The puzzel is life size of the green day members I haven't finished Tre' yet. It took me so long to do Billie and Mike, and for some reason Tre is taking a hell of a lot longer.

christmas 2004-American Idiot

chritmas 2005-green day biographies, bullet in a bible, calendar, poster, t-shirt

birthday 2006-t-shirt, green day birthday card from my aunt

christmas 2006-nimrod, insomniac, warning, international superhits, calendar, shot glasses, glass, belt buckles, pen, lanyard, hoodie

birthday 2007-kerplunk, 1039sosh, shenanigans

christmas 2007-poster, dvd's, calendar

birthday 2008-birthday card from mum

christmas 2008-calendar

birthday 2009-framed picture of billie/WMUWSE cd

i think thats it lol, theres probably more i cant remember

insomniac for a birthday

warning for another birthday

american idiot and BIAB because my mom was in a good mood

Nimrod and Stop, drop & roll for a christmas

a Mike Dirnt's draw made by a Friend

and a birthday card made by my best friend, that included drawings of GreenDayComix

Well, a friend bought me a Green Day poster a long time ago. And I think that's all. :down:

Hahaha

I had to buy almost everything with my parents' money. But I don't consider this a gift from them. Hahaha :P

I think i've gotten a Green Day related gift for every holiday the past five years :lol:

Anything from CDs to Vinyl to DVDs, clothes, calendars, pretty much all kinds of merch haha.

& the best gift i've ever gotten period was Green Day concert tickets! :happy:

Last Christmas I got a kerplunk pillow case, an AI blanket. A green day jigsaw puzzle, greenday flash cards and my brother got me insomniac from the flea market =) The puzzel is life size of the green day members I haven't finished Tre' yet. It took me so long to do Billie and Mike, and for some reason Tre is taking a hell of a lot longer.

A GD jigsaw-I want one!! :woot:

I got American Idiot for Xmas 2005.

Most life-changing gift ever.

Xmas 2006 I got BOBD street sign & Green Day shirt (which still fits cause it was HUGE)

14th Birthday (2006 I think) I got a notebook & pen

I'm getting the red Gloria hoodie for Christmas.

Other than AI and 21CB, all my Green Day albums (so all the others) have been birthday or Christmas presents.

And I have 3 big posters that were gifts, 2 Rolling Stone covers (AI and 21CB) and 1 21CB poster of our favorite trio!

My sister made me a Billie tab doll one birthday :D. And I've received many home made Green Day christmas/birthday cards from both my sister and my mum, they're always amusing.

Also been given a fabulous Green Day make-up bag and a fridge magnet. My dad's sent me a couple of t-shirts before but unfortunately they weren't my style so I gave them to my brother. And I made myself wait until christmas/my birthday to give myself some of the CDs and DVDs when I got them.

Oh yeah :lol:, my mum got me some Betty Boop socks for my birthday once because she looks like Billie Joe on them.

I always get some green day related presents. my friends/relatives think theyre the only thing i love haha and they're right

My brother got me American Idiot for my birthday in 2005. Best gift ever. He really regrets it now :P

My friend is making me something cool for my birthday next year. It's Green Day related and rectangular. I'm thinking a cushion or a book or something. Either way, it's gonnaa be awesome!

edit:I just remembered that on sunday my friend gave me a drumstick signed by Tre Cool himself :D i can't believe i forgot that *facepalm*

I got a Green Day tee that said "I -heartgrenade- G D" a few years back.

Buuuut I only wore it on Christmas day because the next day my mum out it in the dryer and it shrunk. :cry: :cry: I was devstated(sp?) It was my first Green Day t-shirt. :cry:

I have that as a keyring :)

Awwwh, you should of cut the writing out and stuck it somewhere xD

My friends/family don't usually get me anything Green Day related. Because in the past they have and I already had it. :P So they don't even bother because I have almost everything Green Day related.

Haha same!

But last year I got a poster and an (unnoficial) calender, I know I have one this year too :D

Oh and my Green Day tickets were for my birthday :D

I haven't gotten anything Green Day related for my birthday or Christmas in a long time... just cause I tell people not to cause whatever they get I probably already have it.. and the stuff I reallly want is on Ebay haha.

But I give Green Day stuff as gifts... back around 2005ish I bought the Mike action figure for my best friend.. and this year I think I'm going to get her Bullet in a Bible. :D

I've never gotten anything Green Day related as a present. =/ I've only spent the money I was given to my birthday on Green Day stuff if that counts.

Archived