Green Day References

I was in the mall today, and, when I was about to take the bus, I saw a guy with a t-shirt that said "1969" :woot:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In World Studies, I sit in between these two boys, that are always fighting, always yelling at each other

and my teacher was like "I'm gonna call a peacemaker"

Me: "HEY! HEY!"

It was close to the lyric :)

I keep coming up with great ones whenever I'm walking home from the bus stop. But by the time I get to the computer I can't remember them :rolleyes:

I keep coming up with great ones whenever I'm walking home from the bus stop. But by the time I get to the computer I can't remember them :rolleyes:

I hate it when that happens.

It's not just Green Day references

My pin number is 1039 and i didnt chose it haha.

Haha, that's pretty cool. Although probably not something you should've posted on the internet. :P

I watched a talkshow and there they talked about sodomy and so I had to think of East Jesus Nowhere.

And I watched Still Standing and there the girl wanted to go to a Green Day concert. :lol:

i was watching old ncis episodes last night and a guy was on about going to a green day concert lol

Today some guy was jamming on his guitar and it sounded a lot like 21CB, but I still haven't figured out whether he really played it or it was just similar.

English teacher: My son really enjoys that Green Day song. Boulevard of broken ....uhh...

me: Dreams.

Kid: I prefer Miniority over that mainstream crap.

Other kid: -snickers- American Idiot.

We're Canadian, btw.

idk but i was flipping through stations on the radio and i heard "ah" and it sounded like billie but i was changing stations too fast to tell so i stopped it and went back to that station and the song was 21 guns lol i guess i must like know billie's voice by heart :rolleyes: lol i just wanted to throw that out there :lol:

oh here is a reference, i was watching icarly lol. and this kid was selling concert tickets and he told her all the tickets he was selling and he said yellow day :lol:

Me and my mum on the way to school was behind a bus, whose reg. was 1969 BLU (I was that shocked I couldn't speak :lol:)

idk but i was flipping through stations on the radio and i heard "ah" and it sounded like billie but i was changing stations too fast to tell so i stopped it and went back to that station and the song was 21 guns lol i guess i must like know billie's voice by heart :rolleyes: lol i just wanted to throw that out there :lol:

oh here is a reference, i was watching icarly lol. and this kid was selling concert tickets and he told her all the tickets he was selling and he said yellow day :lol:

I was totally just about to post that! :lol:

Let's see.....today this kid in my class was drawing pictures of people and he drew one kid with a Green Day shirt :happy:

This isn't really a reference or anything.

But my math teacher looks a lot like Mike Dirnt. So me and my friends always call him Mike Dirnt when we see him in the hallway, and we write it on the chalk board.

He told us he watched them on SNL, and he doesn't agree. Which is cool, because we never told him Mike Dirnt was in Green Day.. That means he knew.

^ nice :D

not joking, when ever anyone says they want to talk about the enviornment i start thinking about green day in the simpsons movie

a guy i work with doesnt really look like mike and ive never met mike.

but i always think of mike when i see him.

same laugh and mannerisms and body language and bass playing stance haha.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...8_5274928_n.jpg

i showed kerry at the sydney show and she said he reminded her of mike.

so i guess its a reference because everytime i see the bloke i chant "mike dirnt, mike dirnt mike dirnt"

not a GD reference, but I was watching Desperate Housewives and Rex was telling Bree how he liked to be sexually dominated, and I thought of Dominated Love Slave. :lol:

Not a direct reference, but I was reading Slaughterhouse 5 and he mentions a bulletproof Bible, which made me think of Bullet in a Bible.

I love subway BMT and i always refer to it as the bille mike tre.

omg id never think of it the same way ever again "can i get a bmt on cheese toasted with hot sauce please..." *dirty thoughts* :eyebrows:

We got to listen to iPods today in class.

My teacher: "I bet your listening to Green Day aren't you!"

Me: "Always."

Teacher: "What song?"

Me: "Fuck.Off.and Die, off of Dookie."

Teacher = :o:mad::mellow:

this is more of a Network reference, but there's a stop sign down the road from Bray train station and it says "Spike" in big graffiti letters along the top. That was one of the ones I always think of at the time but never remember it when I come online. Mission accomplished :cool:

We got to listen to iPods today in class.

My teacher: "I bet your listening to Green Day aren't you!"

Me: "Always."

Teacher: "What song?"

Me: "Fuck.Off.and Die, off of Dookie."

Teacher = :o:mad::mellow:

Haha, something like that happened to me when I was 13, my maths teacher was an utter psycho and saw I was listening to my mp3, asked me to hand it over so he could see / listen to what I was playing and when I refused cause it was FOD he started asking the whole class to guess :lol: Good lesson that was.

Archived