Stuck With Me

J'net

I really love looking at how people relate to the lyrics of Green Day's songs, because it really goes to show what a great band they are, and what a great lyricist Billie Joe Armstrong really is. I can relate to this song in a number of ways, it means alot to me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really odd this song is song of the week, since this song fits where I'm at right now with life and I've been listening to it over and over for the past few days.

To me, when I'm feeling like people are bringing me down and being complete assholes to me, this song brings me back up. It has such great energy that just hits you and, if I'm feeling like people are throwing shit at me, I'll take it and throw it right back.

yer thing song is one of my faves, the lyrics just make yoo think about the way people think of yoo and how yoo feel about there perseptions of yoo. This song helps me when i feel like the biggest outcast but just want to tell them i know im not alright and im proud of that in a way. This song gives yoo the confidence to be different :)

To me, when I'm feeling like people are bringing me down and being complete assholes to me, this song brings me back up. It has such great energy that just hits you and, if I'm feeling like people are throwing shit at me, I'll take it and throw it right back.

A+ :thumbsup:

I really love this song... maybe my very favorite from Insomniac. it doesn't exactly have some deep meaning for me or anything, although I do like the lyrics, but it's just super catchy.

I HATED Insomniac for the longest time. I fought it, rarely listened to it...I was all Dookie, Warning, AI, and now 21CB. Insomniac was all heavy and louder than the other albums. My favrorite of the 90s era GD albums was always Dookie...Dookie, Dookie, Dookie. I was a complete dookie for Dookie. But a few months ago I actually started LISTENING to Insomniac and its my NEW Dookie. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Insomniac now...I cant bear to pull it out of my car cd player. I cant say that I love anything particular about STUCK WITH ME - i just love how the album flows. I kinda want a new Insomniac album...something a little harder, a little angrier but with those brilliant melodies snuck in.

I HATED Insomniac for the longest time. I fought it, rarely listened to it...I was all Dookie, Warning, AI, and now 21CB. Insomniac was all heavy and louder than the other albums. My favrorite of the 90s era GD albums was always Dookie...Dookie, Dookie, Dookie. I was a complete dookie for Dookie. But a few months ago I actually started LISTENING to Insomniac and its my NEW Dookie. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Insomniac now...I cant bear to pull it out of my car cd player. I cant say that I love anything particular about STUCK WITH ME - i just love how the album flows. I kinda want a new Insomniac album...something a little harder, a little angrier but with those brilliant melodies snuck in.

:) I think you're well and truly hooked!

love this song.

it will be played at my mother's funeral

"im not part of your elite im just alright"

elitist, maipulative bitch :)

love this song.

it will be played at my mother's funeral

"im not part of your elite im just alright"

elitist, maipulative bitch :)

hot dang!

I really love looking at how people relate to the lyrics of Green Day's songs, because it really goes to show what a great band they are, and what a great lyricist Billie Joe Armstrong really is. I can relate to this song in a number of ways, it means alot to me.

its really quite bananas how universal their songs can be. i agree with you completely -i love to hear how other green day loonies relate to the songs!

• 9 months later...

I love this song so much. My favourite from Insomniac and one of my favourite songs overall. :) I just really love the guitar and it has a great intro.

"Well I know I'm not alright" :wub:

Archived