Your favorite song live

-Billiejoezee-

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw them live Minority was fucking beast. Maybe it's just cause that song will always be special to me but wow, the energy and how they performed it was just amazing.

I also like WMUWSE because you can see when Billie plays it live it really means a lot to him.

It's so hard to choose! But I think Last Night on Earth is absolutely beautiful, Holiday has so much energy, and King For a Day is just pure fun. So those would have to be my top 3!

I don't like watching WMUWSE because it gives me tears. I wouldn't request it because I know it might hurt billie to sing it.

MISERY!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I would LOVE to see this live. They should do a show where they only play rarer songs.

:lol: I love you, Lauren.

King For a Day, Shout, She, 21CB, Holiday, St. Jimmy, and Jaded. They are all great live, but those ones especially were amazing to experience.

I would LOVE to see this live. They should do a show where they only play rarer songs.

I felt unworthy of living after hearing that song live, especially because Billie played it JUST FOR ME.

ughhhhhhhhh it was AMAZING. <3

They've played this live?? :o

8/21/09 <3

Billie had to read off of my lyric sheet. :)

I felt unworthy of living after hearing that song live, especially because Billie played it JUST FOR ME.

8/21/09 <3

Don't make me strangle you to death!!

OMG It was after my concert!! :o

:cry:

8/21/09 <3

I always love hearing about that. Especially Billie reading the lyrics. :lol:

JOS is fantastic too. And Minority is awesome; the long "hey-oh" and the harmonica solo. <3

1). 2000 Light Years Away

2). American Eulogy

3). Minority

4). Jesus of Suburbia

5). When I Come Around

I could go on :lol: but ill leave it at my top 5.

Don't make me strangle you to death!!

OMG It was after my concert!! :o

:cry:

I told you to come!!!

I always love hearing about that. Especially Billie reading the lyrics. :lol:

did you read my review? I gave it to my English teacher for extra credit. She doesn't even like Green Day, but she read it over and over because she feels like she's there and she feels the emotion.

Oh, American Eulogy owns live. I just wish Billie would stfu and stop screaming over Mike's vocals in Modern World, ESPECIALLY when he sings "'cause I don't give a shit about the modern age!" That makes me so mad. :dry:

but the harmonies at the end are beast.

I told you to come!!!

Oh, American Eulogy owns live. I just wish Billie would stfu and stop screaming over Mike's vocals in Modern World, ESPECIALLY when he sings "'cause I don't give a shit about the modern age!" That makes me so mad. :dry:

I should have went. :(

lol billie can't ever stfu he was born talking.

I absolutely LOVE seeing Jaded live. There's something just so incredibly mind blowing about it :wub:

Especially right at the beginning when Billie Joe conducts the audience into "Olé! Olé! Olé! Olé!..." and then all of a sudden the drums come to a halt and the crowd is still chanting....then Jason bursts into the opening chords of the song and Billie Joe leaps off the speaker in time with the first few beats and then goes absolutely crazy.

It got me every single time, I just love it so much. :woot: :woot:

oh man, i don't know if i can choose.

I didn't really like Are We the Waiting until I saw it live, so thats deff a contender.

Jesus of Suburbia, 21st century breakdown, minority, disappearing boy, wake me up when september ends, holiday,

200 light years away..

yeah i can't choose.

2,000 light years away. :wub:

I was the only kid in the san diego concert that was actually singing it. :lol:

I told you to come!!!

did you read my review? I gave it to my English teacher for extra credit. She doesn't even like Green Day, but she read it over and over because she feels like she's there and she feels the emotion.

No I don't think I have. :o

I kind of like when Billie does the "hey-oh's" over Mike; I like how it sounds. And the "I don't give a shit about the modern age!" was so epic, at least at my show. I always rewind that on the audio of my show; the fireworks blast, and everyone screams. Gahhh. I love the harmonies at the end too. So fucking beautiful.

Only one other person beside me knew Going To Pasalacqua in Manchester. Billie Joe was well impressed that we knew the words :P

2,000 light years away. :wub:

I was the only kid in the san diego concert that was actually singing it. :lol:

I would die if I heard that song live. It's in my top 5 favorite songs everrrr.

Only one other person beside me knew Going To Pasalacqua in Manchester. Billie Joe was well impressed that we knew the words :P

We're called Green Day freaks.

:D

I would die if I heard that song live. It's in my top 5 favorite songs everrrr.

Oh man 2,000 Light years Away is sexy live.

King for a Day and Shout are a lot of fun,

I like American Idiot because I love when Jason does his propaganda dance,

Murder City is amazing live,

ummm American Eulogy is really cool and also songs like Going to Pasalacqua or when they play other awesome older songs

I enjoyed American Eulogy live when I saw it at soundcheck, though I'd like to hear it when they aren't messing around...

Mother Mary and Minority probably. Minority is just fun to shout along to.

I've never seen them live personally but I've seen videos on youtube soo...

Holiday, Minority, and The Static Age.

Archived