Your favorite song live

-Billiejoezee-

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minority! The song is so full of energy, and everyone is jumping. the feeling when many thousand people are jumping up and down and just dont give a fuck, that feeling cant be discribed

of all I've heard, my top 5 is:

1. J.A.R.

2. Stuck With Me

3. Paper Lanterns

4. Going To Pasalacqua

5. Jesus Of Suburbia

For me, it was:

1. When I Come Around

2. Last Night on Earth

3. Good Riddance

4. Know your Enemy

5. Minority

Any one of those are my favies!

I love Jesus of Suburbia. Everything at the show is now so emotional and theres energy.

And also Minority because I freakin love the lyrics and when 15 000 people sing it, it just amazing!

I can't really pick a song but JOS Minority and KFAD are always the highlights in a green day show for me...I've never seen them live though :(

King For a Day is probably the most entertaining. I would say that Good Riddance is my favourite live just because of the immense atmosphere but I doubt I'll ever be able to truely enjoy it just because it means the show is over. JoS is just incredible, and and and I don't know. There are so many that mean so much to me, I have no idea really.

King For a Day is always fun..

but they could sing twinkle twinkle and it would still be awesome :dance:

Its gotta be a tie for me between I Was There (which I've been lucky enough to see live twice) and Murder City. Oh, and maybe add American Eulogy too.

KFAD/Shout (of course!!) and also any oldies-but-goodies off 1039/sosh or Kerplunk! or Dookie

1.-King for a day/Shout live is Epic

2.- Paper Lanterns great solo

3.- Going to Passalacqua

4.- Minority

5.- Give me Novocaine The sounds of the drums is awesome

Minority! Cant describe how much I love it :blush:

Jaded is awesome!

JOS

Good Riddance

And ofcause King for a day/Shout :D

(no order)

its so hard to choose but probably king for a day/shout, st. jimmy, american idiot, last night on earth, and i cried during JOS because that was the first song by Green Day that was so great it made my stomach drop (y'know that feeling?) minority's good too

Edit: OH! AND ARE WE THAT WAITING!! i nearly cried during that one too

They are all SO good live...but I really, really love Whatsername acoustic, it's beautiful :wub:

The first show I went to, I thought Holiday was the best. But I really enjoy the energy of 21stCB/KYE.

But overall epicness: that must be JoS.

Mmmm I have only been in 1 concert, and I'll repeat this over and over because those are the songs I remember the most. First of all, LETTERBOMB. I was so fucking confuse, like in the middle of disaster, but when I heard it I just react: I was in their concert!!!!!!!! :runaround: Then, Maria, maybe because Billie transform the chorus on a song for us, and that was very sweet :wub: Then KFAD/Shout was a completely crazyness, it was so damn hilarious! :D And one of the final acoustic versions, WHATSERNAME... omg, that was a moment when I could really say: I lost my words.

But I definetely enjoy the entire concert, of course. My first one, and I hope not the only one. :)

Hitchin' a Ride :eyebrow:

But seriously, I'd have to say either Holiday, King For A Day, or 21 Guns. Those are the only ones that I can think of at the moment.

Yes, I would say Hitchin' A Ride has been my favorite I've seen live. I would kill to see Restless Heart Syndrome played live though.

Archived