Your favorite song live

-Billiejoezee-

This might be cheating but my favorite part is when Song Of The Century comes over PA system and everyone sings along like it's the national anthem. Moment of unity before the madness begins

THIS.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hitchin' A Ride :whistle

Haha. I also love the random little medley's they do, especially when Hey Jude is included. I know the medley is very common and you know you're gonna see it if you attend a show, but it's so much fun.

King for a day/ shout for sure, everyone in the place goes crazy

thats always so much fun!!! :dance::dance:

especially when Hey Jude is included.

:lol::lol: i love billie joe's version of that lol

American Idiot is always awesome.

My favorite song that I've heard them play has tobe Whatsername acoustic, though. It was so beautiful.

Paper Lanterns :wub:

I would have died to have seen the Who Wrote Holden Caulfield? duet with Davey Havok, though.

Or Going to Pasalasqua. D:

Gosh..there are so many but I will go with these:

21st Century Breakdown. Like, right after Song of the Century goes off and you hear those opening chords of 21st Century Breakdown...

you know you're about to go all apeshit. I remember when it came on and I punched my friend and I was like,

"21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN! AHH!" I was that excited. :lol:

Hitchin' A Ride and East Jesus Nowhere. Those songs, to me are so incredibly hot and sexy to me. Just everything about it reminds me of...hot sex.

But, when the kids get on stage for East Jesus Nowhere, my girl boner diminishes.

And when I heard Christie Road acousticly, I went from :o to :runaround: to :cry: to :wub: Fucking amazing.

All I need is Whatsername and 80. Acoustic or not. Give me that and life will be complete.

I loved the beggining of the show with 21st Century Breakdown, Before the lobotomy, Basket Case, the harmonica part and everyone singing on Minority...

But my favorite was Good Riddance... :happy: (mode nostalgic off)

St. Jimmy, J.o.S, King for a Day/shout anndd... maybe East jesus or know your enemy.. they're all great live :unsure:

Minority and JOS are pretty great :blush:

But my favourite is Wake Me Up... . I love the bit where tre and mike come in, it just kind of hits me :lol: I nearly cried both times I seen it :lol:

King! For! A! Day! There's just so much energy and everyone gets so excited. :runaround:

East Jesus Nowhere, St. Jimmy, and When I Come Around are pretty good.

...Dammit, they're all great!

East Jesus Nowhere sounds awesome live! King For A Day is my favourite though! :D

I just love Geek Stink Breath and Jaded because you can go completely crazy but don't have to care about the text. ^^

Jesus of Suburbia, I am a bit biased because it's my favourite song, but there's just a surreal energy everytime.

Even though Time of your Life is overplayed, I still love the song, and it's sound so good live - it sort've hits a nerve.

King for a day, duh! :lol:

And American Eulogy because of Mike's part.

Plus I guess any song off 39SOSH/ Kerplunk to see how many people can sing along :lol:

When i saw them in August, they played my favorite song 2000 Lightyears away and that was AMAZING! but i also loved seeing/hearing American Eulogy and St Jimmy live

Archived