Your favorite song live

-Billiejoezee-

Are We the Waiting is always amazing because you get to hear everyone singing together :wub:

I love King for a Day just because it's so funny, and JOS because it means everything to me.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After hearing it in Mainz...definitely American Eulogy.

THIS. I have a recording of it from Sheffield and it still gives me chills when I listen to it. I love the mixed up bit at the end :)

I agree with Isabel on When I Come Around. It's a great great song to listen to, but live it's just a little slow and kind of brings down the frantic energy of a GD gig. If they used that 3 mins for something like Waiting or One Of My Lies, well I'd be a happy guy :happy:

Hitchin' a ride on bullet in a bible is absolutely amazing. i love whole bit where billie gets the crowd to sing '1,2 - 1,2,3,4!'

he usually does that when they d it live and it gives me the chills, it sounds so cool

of course i also love king for a day/shout, J.O.S holiday and i love how billie brings up people for longview. its such a great vibe :)

I was surprised by how good American Eulogy sounded live. It still stands out as one of the best songs from the Copenhagen show last year.

Jesus of Suburbia.

At the show in Hannover, Billie said "..the next song is called JESUS OF SUBURBIA!!" and i was tooootally freaking out. i just love that song. plus it's long!

I can't pick!

21st Century Breakdown, because there's nothing more exciting than that as an opener. Jesus of Suburbia, because everyone goes crazy. And King For A Day / Shout because of how much fun it is :D

When I Come Around and St Jimmy are awesome because everyone rocks out. 21 Guns was amazing the first time I saw it, it actually made me like the song when I didn't like it that much, so that's one of my favourites too. Letterbomb was pretty good. Jesus of Suburbia's awesome because it just is and because of when Billie changes Anaheim to wherever he is. And I'd still love to see Viva La Gloria which I'm sure is amazing.

21st Century Breakdown is the perfect opener. But The Static Age with those "heeeey oohhhh" and the sax solo is my favourite for sure :D

21st Century Breakdown. Has to be. I didnt really like it on the album but live my mind was completely blown, especially: "Raised by the bastards of ONE-TWO-THREE-FOUR *BOOM* *everyone goes crazy*"

Burnout was quite spectacular, and American Idiot was a million times better, and I really like the live solo in TOYL :happy: Welcome to Paradise and St Jimmy are totally :runaround:

GSB... Jaded... they all sound sooo crazy live because Billie makes it a million times more energetic running around and around the stage, actually kind of like this: :runaround:

The whole of the last album just sounds like x133496436873894546816 times better live, I never actually liked it until I did :lol:

:cry:

You like that one too? :cry:

I'd trade SR and tight wad hill for pulling teeth. :cry:

The whole of the last album just sounds like x133496436873894546816 times better live, I never actually liked it until I did :lol:

Haha :lol:

And I totally agree

You like that one too? :cry:

I'd trade SR and tight wad hill for pulling teeth. :cry:

It's in my top 5. Ok, I've heard Pulling Teeth acoustic...would well swap that for my beloved Sassafras Roots! :wub:

It's in my top 5. Ok, I've heard Pulling Teeth acoustic...would well swap that for my beloved Sassafras Roots! :wub:

I'd swap every song I've heard for it. :wub:

I've heard almost the whole dookie album. :wub:

I'd swap every song I've heard for it. :wub:

I've heard almost the whole dookie album. :wub:

I have only heard Burnout, Longview, Welcome to Paradise, Pulling Teeth, Basket Case, She, When I Come Around and Coming Clean.

Do you know what WOULD sound amazing? Westbound Sign.

Only if it sounded like this: "PORK CHOP....all of her favourite things"

Oh wait, it does start off like that, the lyrics book is just wrong :P

:rolleyes: Obviously.

I have only heard Burnout, Longview, Welcome to Paradise, Pulling Teeth, Basket Case, She, When I Come Around and Coming Clean.

I've heard burnout, having a blast, Longview, welcome to paradise, basket case, she, sassafras roots, when I come around, coming clean, FOD. :wub:

I just want PT. That's my baby. :cry:

Westbound sign is like the worst song to memorize. It was horrible billie slures and mumbles alot. :(

This might be cheating but my favorite part is when Song Of The Century comes over PA system and everyone sings along like it's the national anthem. Moment of unity before the madness begins

Archived