Your favorite song live

-Billiejoezee-

oh Gosh, I haven't seen them live yet and I'm sick of waiting, but whatever.. I'll have to wait.

ammm, if I go on a concert I would love to hear Christie Road, I don't know how it sounds live but I would definitly like to hear it..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say King For a Day, Minority and St. Jimmy

...and Hitchin' a Ride if he would start again to grab in his pants :eyebrow:

Definitely Are We The Waiting...I just get a warm sorta feeling when they play it :happy: , Burnout was sooo good live; everyone went crazy regardless of whether they knew the words or not! 21 Guns just for the piano breakdown :wub: and St.Jimmy creates the biggest mosh pits \m/ Not gonna lie, if I had time I would write down pretty much every Green Day song I've heard live :lol:

that'd be Going To Pasalaqua and Geek Stink Breath (as i have heard it on Foot In Mouth)

Are we the waiting, because thats just pure love right there. Atleast thats what i felt at the concert, and every time i hear that song it brings me right back to that moment. :wub:

21st Century Breakdown (the beginning is a great sing along... and then everything just goes crazy!)

or Are We the Waiting/St. Jimmy (it's just sooo great)

welll.... now.. my favorite song live is 21 guns because of the piano solo.

but i really love 2000 light years away live :wub:

"She", I never get tired of seeing/hearing that song preformed live...a close second would have to be a

toss up between "Whatsername", "JOS", and "Minority" ...

Though not my favourite, I LOVE watching Mike play the bass solo in Welcome to Paradise. He jumps up on the speaker box things. and omg. I have it on video. and it is super sexy. :) and the bass line itself just gives me chills.

I really loved When It's Time and Paper Lanterns. Such special songs to hear live. And I always tear up when I think about the fact that I've heard Billie sing Good Riddance. Something about the classics just really gets me. :wub:

either St Jimmy, Jaded or KFAD/Shout

anything that gets the crowd and the band going crazy

I freaked when they played When I Come Around at my show.

Same :lol: I absolutely love that song, and it was so great live!

Pulling teeth. It hurts me SO much that they've played if other places except here... And i wish they didn't play it. But I like watching the only vids there is. To cure my depression.

King for a day, no doubt! I love all the songs live ^^ but i absoloutly love to Watch them play King for a day :happy:

I really don't understand why so many people say When I Come Around

Because it's a fucking kick ass high energy song to dance to and rock out at Green Day concert

and never gets old....it's timeless

Because it's a fucking kick ass high energy song to dance to and rock out at Green Day concert

Agree. Never gets old. :wub:

I don't think it is energetic at all, I wouldn't mind if they left it out now and again.

Definitely She.

I just love this song a little too much.

I agree. Everytime I watch the video I took of She I'm all :wub: :wub:

I love this song SO much.

Archived