Picture Request Thread

Blu

Found this in the Question and Answer - Thread. Now I'm curious :D Does anyone have a picture?

Guys, that wasn't a joke! I found these pics. Look at them :lol: :lol:

c7d330f625_69142997_o2.jpg

307f371f33_69143029_o2.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have a reaaallly large picture of the peacemaker graphic? please and thank you(:

You mean the gun shooting the flower? The best picture I could find is this one:

official21cbwallpapers6.jpg

Guys, that wasn't a joke! I found these pics. Look at them :lol: :lol:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://nd04.jxs.cz/226/895/c7d330f625_69142997_o2.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://nd04.jxs.cz/383/256/307f371f33_69143029_o2.jpg[/img

When you posted about those hair colors in the other thread, I imaged Billie looking like he had a weird colored ladybug on his head. But seeing these pictures, I like how it looks :ninja::lol:

^ I knew I saw that somewhere before! Billie' sense of style is awesome!

Only he would dare to go out with that hair. gotta love this guy lol

Has anyone seen a good, clear photo of the "Blue" clone Billie Joe is using for the South American shows? Trolled through the concert threads for awhile, but it's pretty overwhelming. Appreciate it if you can share one!

Has anyone seen a good, clear photo of the "Blue" clone Billie Joe is using for the South American shows? Trolled through the concert threads for awhile, but it's pretty overwhelming. Appreciate it if you can share one!

67734_1675406407602_1310715934_1794573_1311805_n.jpg

not THAT clear, but it is something. I took it at the Chile concert btw :D

Here's another one. Not that clear.. but yeah, it's something. Idk if the person who posted the pic also made it, but she posted it in the avatar thread.

Nem-Catacoa0057.jpg

Yay, there's a Prima Donna sticker on it :happy:

Ok, last year (I think) there was an event that Billie was at. I think it was for the musical. He took pictures with the members of Glee, but the only pics I have of those have watermarks and were not good quality. I was wondering if anyone had a/multiple picture(s) WITHOUT watermarks and somewhat good quality.......Here is an example of what I mean, but I was hoping for something bigger and more pics of this event.......... http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2010/05/lea-idiot/lea-michele-theo-stockman-american-idiot-04.jpg

Thanks for the help! :)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs399.ash2/67734_1675406407602_1310715934_1794573_1311805_n.jpg

not THAT clear, but it is something. I took it at the Chile concert btw :D

Thanks, that's a big help!

Here's another one. Not that clear.. but yeah, it's something. Idk if the person who posted the pic also made it, but she posted it in the avatar thread.

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq28/Yurleydy/Nem-Catacoa0057.jpg Yay, there's a Prima Donna sticker on it :happy:

Wow! That's perfect. Thanks so much.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq28/Yurleydy/Nem-Catacoa0057.jpgYay, there's a Prima Donna sticker on it :happy:

amazing ! thanks for posting

btw , what happen to his original Blue ..... why use a clone one ?? :(

Anyone got some pics with black background? D:

Can you be more specific, like, do you want Green Day pictures, or only Billie/Mike/Tre ones? If you just go to the GDA picture vault, you'll find plenty of those pics.

I just quickly looked through the pages of the GD pics in the AI era, and found these for example:

One

Two

Three

:)

oh. Me stoopid. :unsure:

Lol Thanks and thank you katrina. :D

You're not stupid. There isn't a picture request thread for no reason after all..

And you're welcome! :happy:

hey i just wanted to request a picture...i can like see it in my head right now and it feels like ive looked everywhere for it.

it was a few years ago and its green day with some fans but Mike is dressed as a Vampire and Tre is one of the Madden brothers. and theres like a bunch of those pictures because its from like a meet and greet. i think it was back in like 2004-2005 ish. if someone can help me out- id love it ;D

hey i just wanted to request a picture...i can like see it in my head right now and it feels like ive looked everywhere for it.

it was a few years ago and its green day with some fans but Mike is dressed as a Vampire and Tre is one of the Madden brothers. and theres like a bunch of those pictures because its from like a meet and greet. i think it was back in like 2004-2005 ish. if someone can help me out- id love it ;D

I hope you think about this :)

withfans94sc.png

2 more for you :)

3GroupShots-TheAmericanIdiotEra-2004-2008-SrieWithFansHalloween.gif

1GroupShots-TheAmericanIdiotEra-2004-2008-SrieWithFansHalloween.png

Archived