Picture Request Thread

Blu

Hi :) im looking for pictures of Billie pointing at somthing or looking angry -pointing at something and looking angry would be even better :P thanks

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi :) im looking for pictures of Billie pointing at somthing or looking angry -pointing at something and looking angry would be even better :P thanks

Ok, I try!

1IndividualPhotos-BillieJoeArmstrong-Srie16.jpg

1IndividualPhotos-BillieJoeArmstrong-Srie28.jpg

2GroupShots-TheAmericanIdiotEra-2004-2008-Srie32.jpg

1GroupShots-TheAmericanIdiotEra-2004-2008-Srie32.jpg

3GroupShots-TheAmericanIdiotEra-2004-2008-Srie32.jpg

14AS-MTVVMAs2005-August282005-PP1-BJ.jpg

15AS-MTVVMAs2005-August282005-PP1-BJ.jpg

13AS-MTVVMAs2005-August282005-PP2-BJ.jpg

I'm starting my Green Day artwork sleeve very soon on my right forearm, im starting with 1039 SOSH! So any and all art work from that would mean a lot! (besides the album cover)!!! please and thank you! :dance:

I don't know in which part you can find it, but I'm sure it's from this interview

:)

It's from the German TRL. When you find it on youtube, it's in Part 3. :thumbsup:

Thanks and thanks !!!!! :)

I want to make a request here :P

I am looking for bookmarks with Green Day pic / drawings related to them.

Do you think where can I find it ?

Does anyone have a picture of Tre Cools current girlfriend or his most recent one?

Check out the gallery here

http://greendaywives.cjb.net/ & http://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Day-Wives

I'm looking for pics of Mike's and Tre's kids. We got Brixton in Mike's thread, but what about Stella and Tre's kids? I'd be really grateful :)

Check out the gallery

http://greendaywives.cjb.net/

&

http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_Vault/thumbnails.php?album=86

thanks! i though noone would help to find that.. i was about to ask you about that and then i saw you reply :hug:

:lol:

Personally I don't care about pictures of them, but if someone wants it.. No problem.

:lol:

Personally I don't care about pictures of them, but if someone wants it.. No problem.

it's just mine pure curiosity, we got so many pic of bj's kids, i just thought about others. thanks again!

I only have a few of Frankito, does anyone know where to find more of him? As far as I can find, there only 2 recent photo's of him..

I found a lot of pics of Ramona ice dancing on a ice dance website. Just google "ramona wright ice dance"

I only have a few of Frankito, does anyone know where to find more of him? As far as I can find, there only 2 recent photo's of him..

I found a lot of pics of Ramona ice dancing on a ice dance website. Just google "ramona wright ice dance"

oh god, i googled that and.. is that really she? i mean, how'd you know she's a figure skater? wow, she's not a child anymore..

can you post in Tre's thread those Frankito's pics? i'm looking for them too, but i haven't found any except those posted above.

oh god, i googled that and.. is that really she? i mean, how'd you know she's a figure skater? wow, she's not a child anymore..

can you post in Tre's thread those Frankito's pics? i'm looking for them too, but i haven't found any except those posted above.

yeah that's really Ramona! Cool isn't it?! Uhm you're not allowed to post pictures of the GD-kids on GDA, but I'm happy to send you some pics via e-mail if you like?

I have just found some new pictures of Trè's kids a few minutes ago. Also one with Ramona and Frankito together!! :D

Oh and does anyone know how to remove watermarks?????

I can't find the thread "Billie Joe to play in the musical" but someone posted close ups of the heart symbol on his shoulder - anyone have thoes? Or the shirt? Thanks

is there any close up pic of Billie's new tattoo? the one that says something like "be silently drawn"

is there any close up pic of Billie's new tattoo? the one that says something like "be silently drawn"

tumblr_lafvc5ldiK1qafapqo1_500.jpg

;)

omg thank you sooo much! :wub:

no problem, it is in the last page of Billie's Thread so it wasn't too hard to find :lol:

no problem, it is in the last page of Billie's Thread so it wasn't too hard to find :lol:

oh haha.. well..thanks anyway :D

Archived