Green Day on Q radio on October 18th !

Metanoia

This is totally random, but this 'Ain't No Sunshine' song that's playing right now reminds me of something you would hear in a coffee shop. :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is totally random, but this 'Ain't No Sunshine' song that's playing right now reminds me of something you would hear in a coffee shop. :lol:

:lol: I agree. This whole playlist sounds like muzac.

This is by far the worst veirson i have ever heard of 'Aint No Sunshine', is this pain really worth it?!

There's a perfectly reasonable explanation: it was Sting.

Sting, Dire Straits... dammitall Green Day do you know the pain I am putting myself through for you? Do you?!

So it actually will be online? I'm confused. I thought it would be a whole show dedicated to GD or something :P

There's a perfectly reasonable explanation: it was Sting.

Sting, Dire Straits... dammitall Green Day do you know the pain I am putting myself through for you? Do you?!

Haha I agree, they better start this thing soon before I can't take it anymore, maybe I will just record it and come back and fast forward later

So it actually will be online? I'm confused. I thought it would be a whole show dedicated to GD or something :P

Ha, I was it was an entire show devoted to GD. It wouldn't be torture, then. :lol:

Ugh, now they're playing Coldplay. And not good Viva La Vida-era Coldplay, either, In My Place.

adjajakdgkafga

Haha I agree, they better start this thing soon before I can't take it anymore, maybe I will just record it and come back and fast forward later

It's almost 11:30 now, I'd give it until a quarter to 12 before giving up.

Bowling For Soup yay! I remember I used to love this song. Think I have their Drunk Enough to Dance album somewhere.

random.

Oh my now Bowling for Soup, and this is even worse than the usual version, this is getting painful :(

Aww I take it back. I've always liked Black Hole Sun, takes me back to being a little kid :D

Archived