EJN - New single

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

I don't like when Green Day confuses me. :( I don't get it.

If the video they're releasing for EJN is just gonna be that one with clips from concerts, I'll be disappointed. They could make an epic music video with East Jesus Nowhere. :dry:

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually never thought it suited as a single, but i still think it's cool :D

love that song, i was singing it today at school xP

If the video they're releasing for EJN is just gonna be that one with clips from concerts, I'll be disappointed. They could make an epic music video with East Jesus Nowhere. :dry:

think so too........ and i don't like the fact that they're not going to realease both singles all over the world........i don't want just the vid of ejn......i know i'll probably be able to buy it at ebay but i'd prefer to see it in a store.... :/

well yeah me too o.O :/

i actually never thought it suited as a single, but i still think it's cool :D

That's silly. When i first heard the album i think this one deserved the single spot the most.

I think the video is already epic but yeah, I know what you mean! That song has a great message and they really could do a great storyline video.

Yeah that would be pretty sweet if they somehow came out with an epic video for EJN that will be shown for those getting it, but we shall see I suppose

I do like the video now yea, but they could just make something so good with the song. This is the only song I actually have images in my mind for what they could do with it, I usually don't get that. :D I don't think clips from the live shows do it justice. But yea, we'll see what happens. xD

first I also was a little confused but now I understood

interesting plan with the different singles but I don't understand why :D

Got a reply back. EJN will be released as a single in both the UK and the USA.

The rest of the world will get 21CB as a single. I assume videos are playing in both.

So are you saying the international warner that you do not trust LIED to Marie????? :unsure:

That's silly. When i first heard the album i think this one deserved the single spot the most.

I concur.

eh. i don't see why it's silly. :)

but okay!

i have to say though, I DO enjoy listening to it on the radio :D

it just sounds SO different to the green day i knew when i think about it..

Aww, pity they won't officially release EJN here.

Means I won't be able to buy it (unless I buy it on the internet, but usually it takes a lot to convince my parents to allow me), and it won't be played on TV here :(

They never play anything that isn't the newest single, and I only see 21 Guns like once a week or less anyway. :/

And it's a pity too that there won't be some great, kick-ass video for EJN either. It could make such a totally awesome video!

I'm saddened that an EJN video will not be made.

What a missed opportunity to actually challenge the people denounced in this song. This song means a lot to me and it really disappoints me that the boys would wuss-out like this.

I wonder if that live video for EJN was the official music video for it. I hope there still planning to release the 21CBD video. I want to see it already. My guess is maybe both singles will be released the same day. That would be cool.

So are you saying the international warner that you do not trust LIED to Marie????? :unsure:

Yes I do believe that is exactly what he is saying..I think

Anyone else notice that ladder?

wha?

wait, what is all this ladder fuss i've been reading about for a couple of days now... i don't get it.. :ermm:

i JUST SAW IT.

usa the UK are getting EJN.

while the rest of the world are getting 21st CB.

:cry:

This is the saddest thing EVER!

I WANT 21st CB BACK! :verymad:

i JUST SAW IT.

usa the UK are getting EJN.

while the rest of the world are getting 21st CB.

:cry:

This is the saddest thing EVER!

I WANT 21st CB BACK! :verymad:

oh dont worry we will get 21st CB eventually so calm down dear

I'm really hoping.

I mean,i know all of you love EJN,but Somehow I just don't see it better than 21st Century Breakdown.

I was really looking forward to seeing 21st CB. :(

I wonder if that live EJN video is the actual video for the single? I mean, they've never released a video that way before, have they? Doesn't it always get premiered on MTV or something like that? Maybe that was just some hype for the single - or did it say 'video'? I have to go look now...

Edit: It doesn't say anything about the video being official on GD.com - it only says East Jesus Nowhere on top of the video link...so maybe it's not the official one. I happen to love it, so whatever, lol.

Archived