EJN - New single

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

But I bet it'll carry over into the US and we'll hear it on the radio too.

I'm sure it will. I wonder if 21CB is being released the same day, too?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just when i actually started looking foward to 21cb green day pulls another fast one

clever clever shrews

EJN :banana:

OHH... I know what happened!

... They saw us!! When 21stCBD was announced as a single, everyone said they wanted EJN! They've been stalking us.. :shifty:

HaHahahah

And is there gonna be a new video or is it the one that we saw on gd.com (which still looks fan made to me)? :blink:

youre kidding right?

besides I dont think it would be owned by Warner and released on AOL if it was fan made.

I'm sure it will. I wonder if 21CB is being released the same day, too?

I don't know. They announced it was a single, but haven't even released a date yet for it.

And they released the cover of 21CB on the German site, but not greenday.com. That confused me also.

Yeah I am so confused right now, first we hear that 21st Century Breakdown will be the new single than we see this posting that East Jesus Nowhere is an upcoming single. SO I am totally confused about all this too. It would be totally awesome if both were released as singles pretty close together

this isnt directed to you J, but Im gonna say this really big, b/c people don't seem to be catching this.

MARIE_GD spoke to Warner

(GREEN DAYS LABEL FOR THOSE THAT DONT GET IT)

and they clarified the UK will be getting EJN and the rest of the world will be getting 21CB.

K?

All I care about is the formats both songs are released on and what B-sides may or may not be included xD

Which I hope we find out soon.

All I care about is the formats both songs are released on and what B-sides may or may not be included xD

Yeah.. same here *.*

this isnt directed to you J, but Im gonna say this really big, b/c people don't seem to be catching this.

MARIE_GD spoke to Warner

(GREEN DAYS LABEL FOR THOSE THAT DONT GET IT)

and they clarified the UK will be getting EJN and the rest of the world will be getting 21CB.

K?

Well that just bloody blows, we in the rest of the world would like to get EJN as a single too

Well that just bloody blows, we in the rest of the world would like to get EJN as a single too

we will. no worries. :)

Yeah, and then MTV could finally give me ear-orgasms instead of ear-rape.

Yeah, and then MTV could finally give me ear-orgasms instead of ear-rape.

does that mean they will actually play music???

I don't know. They announced it was a single, but haven't even released a date yet for it.

And they released the cover of 21CB on the German site, but not greenday.com. That confused me also.

can you post the pic?

I think EJN would of made a bigger impact if it was released in America, thats where most of the religious fanatics are, and most of the religious cults. But I'm still happy we get EJN. :D

Me too! I really hope they use another 21CB song, or something else...When It's Time, if I may make a suggestion. :)

Kryssi posted the cover for the 21CB single on FB - so it seems that it will be a CD single release.

we will. no worries. :)

We better or there will be some serious fist shaking coming from me

Me too! I really hope they use another 21CB song, or something else...When It's Time, if I may make a suggestion. :)

I forgot about When It's Time! That would be great! Maybe one single will get that as a b-side and the other will get Drama Queen - I can hope, right?

I emailed about this last weekend and as has already been re-quoted

There are two new singles, depending what part of the world you live in EJN or 21CBD. Radio is different everywhere and certain regions request different singles. So two new videos and two singles...

plus, the email responce I got was

Different countries and regions are going with different songs first. So both are the new single!

Archived