J'net

One of my favorite songs. In particular, I love the lyrics. These two verses are my absolute favorite:

Or will I grow that old?

Will I still be around?

The way I carry on I'll end up

Six feet underground and waste away...

When the old man was in school

Did the golden rule make him go crazy?

Or did he hide away from hopes

Behind a smile and smoking dope

It's crazy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lyrics might be a bit strange, but that's what makes the song so great IMO.

also I loovee it how Billie says 'crazy'. :wub:

I'm listening to it right now.

<3

Me too! :)

I forgot how much I liked this song, it's been awhile since I've listened to it.

I used to listen to this song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Now I just listen to it over and over.

I used to listen to this song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Now I just listen to it over and over.

So, ummm, do you like this song? :lol:

This is my favorite song off the Kerplunk album because its so much more insightful than say, 2000 Lightyears Away.

I listened to this song today for the first time in about 10 months then discover it is song of the week. Weird.

:mellow: Sweet Children is like, the best EP.

It's my least favourite of their EPs. I like it though.

I love the lyrics in this song! The first time I heard them I just outright laughed myself silly. I find them cute & fun. :)

Yeah, see I do enjoy the lyrics in the same way you do. It's just at the same time they're just on the edge of being too dodgy for me :lol:. I suppose I'm in two minds about them. But it doesn't matter because I still get enjoyment from them.

"la la la levee" yeah wtf bill

Private Ale: "Hey, my brother, you crystal-crackin', leaf-loving, haaaa...la la la lefty....bububububububububuhh....WHAAAAA"

Android: "[unintelligible]..... Somebody else can do it. Hahahaha....*flush*

YAY I LOVE THIS SONG

I T KEEPS MY HUSBAND AROUNDDDD WASTE AWAY AY AYYYYY

Lol When I misheard the lyrics when I first heard the song.

Private Ale: "Hey, my brother, you crystal-crackin', leaf-loving, haaaa...la la la lefty....bububububububububuhh....WHAAAAA"

Android: "[unintelligible]..... Somebody else can do it. Hahahaha....*flush*

oh that was Private Ale?

mah bad

Archived