Random green day lovers.

St. Banana

I have a couple of Green Day fans at my school. Although I think I'm the oldest :D

They all have 21stCB tees and one of them has a BIAB. It's kinda strange cause I've ALWAYS been the Green Day fan of the school. : )

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i started my writing class a few weeks ago we had to conduct interviews. i was partnered with the girl michelle, i asked her what her favorite band was and she said Green Day. Let just say we did more talking about Green Day then the actual interview lol

you know what i find weird

green day has such a large fan base, yet we usually meet more people who hate them then love them

my history teacher from last year saw my Green Day shirt and was like "hey, I'm a big fan of them". I was like :woot: and we had a full out discussion about them afterward. Coolest dude ever.

... WTF? lol, i've never heard about people who wouldn't listen to them because of the swearing or their parents

Lmao well now you have xD It's ridiculous.

when i started my writing class a few weeks ago we had to conduct interviews. i was partnered with the girl michelle, i asked her what her favorite band was and she said Green Day. Let just say we did more talking about Green Day then the actual interview lol

you know what i find weird

green day has such a large fan base, yet we usually meet more people who hate them then love them

i know that has always bugged me. There are numerous websites for green day fans, heaps of people chatting in forums and stuff. and where i live they made an extra show because the first sold out, so thats thousands of people just in my city. so where the hell are they?! aha.

Actually, yeah. A girl in my dorm I've known for a year (I'd say we're acquaintances but friends via Facebook) and I were talking the other day and I mentioned seeing them over the summer, and she said she listens to 21CB all the time. Then tonight we were discussing them with her boyfriend, haha. I told them they can't miss them live next year!

And I didn't say anything to them but I went to Cedar Point today and saw 3 different GD t-shirts, which was exciting, since it seemed like the park was otherwise filled with Ed Hardy doucheness and Juggalos.

Today I was walking through the hall way, I saw this kid with a Green Day concert tour.

I saw him and told him it was awesome, that I had the same one and if he had gone to the Concert.

He did, and then he suddenly recogonized that I was the one that got on stage, and like nearly attacked me with a hug.

it was really cool, kids at my school are very close minded when it comes to music, and always tell me that Green Day sucks, so this was an awesome suprise.

Ya know, I'd do the same :wub:

But anyways, yeah I've ran into random people and I always go up to them and end up scaring them. :lol:

I saw a kid with a tour shirt at Disneyland & chatted with him and his dad :)

Ya know, I'd do the same :wub:

But anyways, yeah I've ran into random people and I always go up to them and end up scaring them. :lol:

I saw a kid with a tour shirt at Disneyland & chatted with him and his dad :)

Me too. I'd probably bow down to them just for being blessed with such luck to be pulled onstage!

At school a while back, I was playing random crap on a piano at lunch. A random music teacher came into the room. We had a bit of a chat. She asked if I was in a band, and I mentioned the Green Day cover I was working on with a couple of guys. She suddenly perked up and said "Oooh Green Day? Which song?" I said it's Ha Ha You're Dead, then she said "I love that song!" and she walked back out of the piano room.

Random, but awesome. :D

And once when I went to the dentist, there was this kid... hmm about 10 with an American Idiot shirt. I was like "Hey, nice shirt." And he said "Thanks." He was about to say something else but the dentist came out and took him to the room cos it was his turn. :P Now I'll never know how that convo woulda gone! :P

these responses are awesome! haha

well just recently i went to the doctor, 'cause my friend broke my fingers

and i was wearing my 21CB tour shirt and my doctor who is like 40 asked me if i liked green day, and i said "YES!!!!"

and he was like "oh man, i used to love them. they were all i listened to in college!"

haha, so then i decided to explain to him how my best friend broke my fingers by bodyslamming me in sheer excitement when tre came on the VMA's.

:D

haha, hardly anyone i know likes them, my dad 'puts up' with my Green Day CDs in the car, but yeah

I started back at sixth form on the second (12th Grade to those from america) our school has a joint sixth form with the school over the road, and one of the guys from the other school had a 21st centuary breakdown t-shirt on! i almost stopped him but i was late to my english lesson :down:

haha i think i'd wee myself if he was on GDC :)

Once I was meeting up with my friend at the bus station, and she was with these kids that I didnt know. Anyhow I was wearing a Green Day wristband, and one of the kids I didnt know saw it and just gave me a hug :lol:

It was cool!

Me and one of my best friends met each other cos I was wearing a Green Day hoodie. She randomly stopped me and asked me if I played guitar, and asked me to join her band. She said she only stopped me cos of Green Day. :lol:

This girl in my karate class went around asking people if they liked Green Day. It was pretty cool.

i met maaaany

if youtube & facebook counts

:lol:

i know 2 girls who listening to them since dookie..and i really love it when theyre telling me from a

gd concert they went to in ..like..1997 :cool:

& there is this guy in my class..i dont like him at all, but i guess hes a "fan" cuz sometimes hes wearing a 21cb shirt :mellow:

Nope ... I'm the one who's always defending their music... not in an argumentative way... just trying to explain to certain people why their music is a big deal to so many different people.

It can be especially frustrating when the people you are talking to only listen to hip hop and r&b music all the time. :blink:

They never step out of what's normal for them and try something different that's why their completely losing out on a great band.

I always see this girl around campus who wears a 21CB shirt all the time, but never really got to talk to her yet.

And there's this employee at the Hot Topic that I shop in that is a HUGE Green Day fan. Whenever I go in there we always talk about them. :happy:

the other day in the school's bathroom during the break I was washing my hands and this girl from my FCE english course came to me and said "woah nice shirt! I love their new album, its so good!". I was wearing my 21CB shirt.

I totally wasnt seeing that coming!

Last summer I was in Spain and I saw this girl with a Green Day patch on her jeans.

Never spoken to her. Never seen her again.

The only Green Day lover (at least, I suppose she was a lover) I met.

i used to see this girl walking around school with her Green Day bag & black jacket with GD patches. i always thought she was really cool, and then my junior year, i found out who she was.

she's my cousin's step-daughter

:lol:

My quote for my high school year book was from Billie Joe so this girl I had never talked to came up to me at Class Night and said that was really cool that I quoted him and that she never knew i was a GD fan because of who I hung out with haha

I only know one other person who loves them as much as I do.

And we didn't meet over them, we'd been friends for years.

But we had this fight and didn't talk for like, a year, and I was still tempted to get her a ticket to the Green Day concert 'cause I felt weird going without her. Hahahahahaha.

I wanted to bring her to the show in Albany, but she got in some serious trouble and can't leave the state for five years. So unless they come to Vermont, where big acts never come, not happening. :(

I only know one other person who loves them as much as I do.

And we didn't meet over them, we'd been friends for years.

But we had this fight and didn't talk for like, a year, and I was still tempted to get her a ticket to the Green Day concert 'cause I felt weird going without her. Hahahahahaha.

I wanted to bring her to the show in Albany, but she got in some serious trouble and can't leave the state for five years. So unless they come to Vermont, where big acts never come, not happening. :(

That actually kind of happened to me. My best friend and I were obsessed with Green Day in year nine. She even told me she though Tre Cool was her 'distant' relative because her last name is Wright. and then we had a fight and she totally changed ALL of her music taste and now were friends again but she's all like into 'classic rock'/the beatles etc.

It's so sad. : (

This girl in my karate class went around asking people if they liked Green Day. It was pretty cool.

ok thats...weird. o_O

but cool :D

Archived