Billie Joe interview in Maxim

farley drexel hatcher

YOU HAVE NO NOODLE.

We weren't arguing! We were simply making fun.

It's not even that!

It's like some weird slicked back shit he tries to do.

I feel like he should have a cat in his lap with two large bodyguards next to him.

I should be asking him for a "favour" KNOWWUTIMSAYIN?

IKNOWWUTYERSAYIN!

i don't like his "hair-do".

i like it when it's all like, fluffy?

Y'KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the furking shoes and hair that are decieving us all. Billie TRIES to deciet us, but no one ever believes him.

I am going to just right out say that.....Tre and Billie are EXACTLY the same height when barefoot and flat-haired. There.

I think someone should change the topic name from Billie Joe Interview in Maxim to Discuss Billie's height, or rather Green Day member's heights.. :lol:

hm... idk. but i saw him recently, and, though i didnt see any abs :pinch: , i didnt see any fat either. i did, however, see his 80, and punx tattoo, anlong with a bit of the car at the top of his chest :shifty:

I didn't see any abs, but I guess everyone has a muffin top if they spread their legs.

Another thing I noticed when I saw them for the first time, their tattoos!

They look so cool in person, cause I was like thinking "Wow, they look so cool in pictures!" And then I saw them in person and was like YOU'RE REAL!

IKNOWWUTYERSAYIN!

i don't like his "hair-do".

i like it when it's all like, fluffy?

Y'KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?

I liked it during American Idiot and before then.

Now it's just like slicked back, TRE YOU ARE NOT A GODFATHER, GTFO.

We weren't arguing! We were simply making fun.

I know. Excuse me, I'm tired and I don't think I know what I'm talking about right now.

But I agree with Bohemian+Scandal, its the hair and the shoes. Ugh, Billie should know that when he measures himself, he doesn't go to the very tip of the tallest strand of hair, and he needs to remove the shoes!

I liked it during American Idiot and before then.

Now it's just like slicked back, TRE YOU ARE NOT A GODFATHER, GTFO.

this.

I didn't see any abs, but I guess everyone has a muffin top if they spread their legs.

Another thing I noticed when I saw them for the first time, their tattoos!

They look so cool in person, cause I was like thinking "Wow, they look so cool in pictures!" And then I saw them in person and was like YOU'RE REAL!

yeah, i guess

, and it was the same thing with me. i was freaking out. nice to see them in real life, other than just pics. and vid.. :P ... wait, that sounded really creepy :blink:

I know. Excuse me, I'm tired and I don't think I know what I'm talking about right now.

But I agree with Bohemian+Scandal, its the hair and the shoes. Ugh, Billie should know that when he measures himself, he doesn't go to the very tip of the tallest strand of hair, and he needs to remove the shoes!

Billie isn't exactly, the brightest crayon in the box.

Is this the first interview where that was brought up? I was a little surprised to see that question, but I was also interested to read Billie's response.

I don't think it was that bad of a question though to be honest. They were on the subject of his parenting and he just wanted to know how a parent would explain something like that to a kid. It's an awkward question, but after Billie said he didn't and never would, he took it upon himself to go into more detail on his own....So...I'm thinking he was okay with talking about it even if it is a sore spot.

You probably don't read Maxim much but its standard to make the questions sound funny like when Billie says nobody can call him BJ except his father in law and then the interviewer calls him BJ, its a magazine meant to be entertaining so they do stuff like that a lot. As for the arrest for drunk driving, i've had the same charge against me and people have every right to ask me about it because it was stupid and I risked other peoples lives for my stupidity just like Billie did and he and I have to answer for that - if you feel sorry for him because people are bringing up poor Billie's DUI then you are a little too obsessed, he 100% deserves to be called out on it.

I agree with both of these posts.

I feel like if Billie was in the magazine he would be like naked and barely covered by a white fur blanket in a room with the fire going and a bear skin rug on the ground.

I don't know why but this description made me think of this and I laughed:

716146990_f881531ff8.jpg

Hello fellow ONTDer! I'm holding down the fort in the thread! :thumbsup:

Gee thanks. Some of the comments have me fuming. I'm trying hard to restrain myself and tell everyone of those motherfuckers off.

Welcome to ONTD, it's actually a pretty polite thread! :lol:

yeah, i guess

, and it was the same thing with me. i was freaking out. nice to see them in real life, other than just pics. and vid.. :P ... wait, that sounded really creepy :blink:

NOTHING on GDC is creepy.

Unless you talk about smelling them.

That's creepy.

One of the better interviews I have read in a while. Well at least more amusing.

"Manscaping"? :eyebrows:

Billie isn't exactly, the brightest crayon in the box.

But he sure is the pretties crayon in that particular box.. or hell, all the crayon boxes.

NOTHING on GDC is creepy.

Unless you talk about smelling them.

That's creepy.

okay. lol. but i wonder how they would react if i ever aid somethign like that to them:

me: it's amazing to see you guys in somethign other than pictures and videos! :woot:

them: umm.... okay? :blink: (shouts to side) SECURITY!!!!

But he sure is the pretties crayon in that particular box.. or hell, all the crayon boxes.

i concur!

okay. lol. but i wonder how they would react if i ever aid somethign like that to them:

me: it's amazing to see you guys in somethign other than pictures and videos! :woot:

them: umm.... okay? :blink: (shouts to side) SECURITY!!!!

Hahahaha.

Billie would be like Y'KNOW THATS Y'KNOW SO SWEET, YKNOW?

Hahaha

i concur!

I don't know,

To me this is how it is

Tre is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Mike is handsome, I could never call him cute or sexy.

Billie is just sexy. Not handsome or cute haha.

Hahahaha.

Hahaha

and THEN he shouts security. it's only funny if it ends in one of them shouting security, y'know. and y'know, you should know that, y'know?

Hahahaha.

Hahaha

I don't know,

To me this is how it is

yes!

that's exactly how i think it out.

i could never call tre sexy nor mike.

145 pounds equal to kg? :huh:

and what does he meant in Adrienne's question?

About 65.8 kg

yes!

that's exactly how i think it out.

i could never call tre sexy nor mike.

Wtf are you two on? Mike is effing sexy as hell.

Hahahaha.

Hahaha

I don't know,

To me this is how it is

*gasp* - Thats me gasping.

I guess you're right... Billie isn't handsome or cute. He's ADORABLE.

Wtf are you two on? Mike is effing sexy as hell.

i'm sorry, but i could never consider mike sexy.

billie is the freaking sexy one in my eyes.

I should probably leave this thread. I've spammed enough for the night. Lol.

Archived