Green Day Live in Las Vegas!

JBrennan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you would bring me, of course! washingtonians must stick together!

You were the first person I thought of, actually. :)

:eyebrows: if i win i will make them fly you to vegas.

and bohemian scandal can come too because she's awesome.

:thumbsup: Hell yea. Party on in Vegas.

It would be amazing to see any GDCer win, man. I'll say a quick prayer to each and every god just for all of us entries. Who knows. Maybe good old Apollo will come through for us. :wink:

Ugh, i'm a minor, and I live somewhere far, far away.

Ugh, i'm a minor, and I live somewhere far, far away.

have a parent help you out....

thats what i did....well and aunts and uncles and grandparents...

i wanna win! lol :happy:

Guest Shangri-La
have a parent help you out....

thats what i did....well and aunts and uncles and grandparents...

i wanna win! lol :happy:

She's not in the US

:thumbsup: Hell yea. Party on in Vegas.

It would be amazing to see any GDCer win, man. I'll say a quick prayer to each and every god just for all of us entries. Who knows. Maybe good old Apollo will come through for us. :wink:

Pray hard because i don't know how!

I didn't feel like reading every post and I'm on dial up so the contest page is taking forever to load, so, is this only open to US citizens?

I found this on the website for Sirius Satellite Radio. This is an amazing opportunity for any Green Day fan. Not only do you get to see them live in Las Vegas, you get 2 autographed guitars, and best of all, the chance to meet them! Here's the information for anyone who is interested:

SIRIUS XM Radio is giving YOU the chance to win a trip with 3 of your closest buds to see Green Day perform LIVE in LAS VEGAS! This exclusive VIP package includes airfare, hotel, photo passes, 2 autographed guitars, some of the best seats in the house, AND the chance to MEET Green Day. Hurry - contest ends August 12, so enter for your chance to win TODAY! For more information and Official Rules, go to http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServe...d=1247755342587

it keeps saying that i have to be 18 and i put in the right stuff.....??

I didn't feel like reading every post and I'm on dial up so the contest page is taking forever to load, so, is this only open to US citizens?

yeah...it only gave US states as an option to pick from

She's not in the US

Pray hard because i don't know how!

lol i dont really ever pray either but i got a lot of oldies in the fam that do... :huh:

I entered. Time to pray.

omg please win, Amy... I'll pray for you, too... I NEED you to come to Las Vegas!

My mom entered before I even knew about this!

Good luck to everyone who entered. :)

omg please win, Amy... I'll pray for you, too... I NEED you to come to Las Vegas!

I need to win! I want to meet you so badly!!

I need to win! I want to meet you so badly!!

yeah. right. :rolleyes:

that's exactly why you responded to my text the way you did, and why you never answer when I call.

I entered, I know I probably wont win but what the hell you never know

Oh man, I entered. Could you imagine? I'd totally bring my mom and my cousin. That could get totally awkward though. My mom's a little ridiculous.

It would be so unbelievable if I actually won! My chances are slim to none, but oh well.

If I get a call saying I won.......I might just die right there lol

LOL why am I in a spoiler?!!? :lol:

but I appreciate the offer! :happy:

By the way, I'm ALREADY going to Las Vegas to see Green Day...

I forgot that you were going to that show. :lol:

Memory loss = fail.

Well... you would get to meet Billie, Mike, and Tre' backstage. That's always an advantage. :D

Edit: But it doesn't even matter, because I can't sign up for it, anyways. I'm not allowed. I should have known... Ugh. The next time GD does a tour for a new album and I'm old enough, I'm treating myself to as many shows as possible.

Holy shit. I'm about to drool just thinking about it.

My friend and I have been trying to find a way to go to Vegas soon anyway, and to actually go for free and meet and see Green Day?? Oh my godd. And two signed guitars!!

*plays "Ready To Go" from Vegas Vacation*

I don't think it's real.

yeah. right. :rolleyes:

that's exactly why you responded to my text the way you did, and why you never answer when I call.

Hey now. I really do. And I just responded that way cause it was random... I didn't mean it harshly! And I had no idea what you meant at first :lol:

And I already told you I hate hate hate talking on the phone!

Hope dangles on a string but if people band together that string takes the shape of a rope and a rope can hold us together! :woot:

lets all be hopeful that someone wins alright and i hope that someone does because its a once in a lifetime kinda deal and i wish it could be me because once in a lifetime chances dont come around all the time and it would be my first GD concert.... :/

plus all the extras would be nice too :happy:

I need to win this :( NEEEED

you do. i can't believe your parents won't accept my offer of a FREE ticket and a FREE hotel room and FREE candy.

EDIT: Just kidding about the candy.

Archived