Is Anyone Here in the Green Day Street Team?

LastSoliloquy

Green Day Street Team  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ends December 31 2010! :lol: Wth

Is that the only way to win prizes??? The other missions just give you meaningless points?

This sounds like something that has been forgotten like greendaygame.net

well, ive tried to find that out as well, and so far the only way to get stuff so far is to do the contest missionjs, but they said the points werent meaningless.. unless they lied. but they wont answer because theres so little people and the people are on at random times..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember making an account.

But it never let me join the team, stupid thing was glitchy, i'm going to try this again.

haha, yeah i had a problem with that too. checking points right? and see the new mission. theyll give you a Green Day prizepack if you do enough to five people.

heres to URL to check your points. if youve been doing enough, you should be really high up there..

http://thestreetnetwork.sparkart.com/green...rd?noredirect=1

wow thats really cool! :D In New Zealand? thats awesome, Green Day is soo global<33

haha yeah i just get asked. its really fun publicizing them! gives you a mean accomplished feeling XD. haha yeah man! nz isnt that small. lota green day fans ehre! they come in in december. so excited! im going to one show so far im trying to find a ticket to the one on the 18th of december. it sold out half an hour before i could get one :(

wut da eff?

i signed in and when i click to join i get to the green day login page but theres nowhere to put in my info.

-argh-

I tried signing up for it, but it kept saying that my city wasn't valid? How is a city NOT valid...?

wut da eff?

i signed in and when i click to join i get to the green day login page but theres nowhere to put in my info.

-argh-

log in there. my friend had a problem with that, just sign in there with the green day join thing. itll work.

I tried signing up for it, but it kept saying that my city wasn't valid? How is a city NOT valid...?

XDD oh my.. i havent heard THAT one! whats the city???

haha yeah i just get asked. its really fun publicizing them! gives you a mean accomplished feeling XD. haha yeah man! nz isnt that small. lota green day fans ehre! they come in in december. so excited! im going to one show so far im trying to find a ticket to the one on the 18th of december. it sold out half an hour before i could get one :(

i know what you mean! its like.. you were part of them.. indirectly.. X) ahh.. and that sucks about the ticket. hope youll find one :)

XDD oh my.. i havent heard THAT one! whats the city???

It's called "Osceola". It's in the state, Indiana.

I thought maybe it was because my town is SO small that maybe that's why it wasn't letting me, but then I tried using my grandma's address instead (lol) and she lives in a bigger city that's really close to me called "Mishawaka" and it's still saying that it's not valid...

is it asking you for province or something like that? i had problems with that too. i had to put in the city that my town was in. and i thought my town was a city.. people kept saying it XD but yeah, is there like a city your in? like a bigger one?

and yeah, its free.

is it asking you for province or something like that? i had problems with that too. i had to put in the city that my town was in. and i thought my town was a city.. people kept saying it XD but yeah, is there like a city your in? like a bigger one?

and yeah, its free.

Yeah, I tried doing that, but it still isn't working for me. :/

well, i dont know what to do.. im sorry D:

"Osceola is town in Penn Township, St. Joseph County, Indiana, United States. It is part of the South Bend–Mishawaka, IN-MI, Metropolitan Statistical Area."

does this help somehow??

well, i dont know what to do.. im sorry D:

"Osceola is town in Penn Township, St. Joseph County, Indiana, United States. It is part of the South Bend–Mishawaka, IN-MI, Metropolitan Statistical Area."

does this help somehow??

It might.

But I already tried: "St. Joseph", "St. Joseph County", "South Bend", and "Mishawaka", and I doubt that "Penn Township" is going to work, but I'll try it. Like...what city do you live in and what did you put for your province?

Btw, I really do appriciate you trying to help me out, so thanks. :happy:

Im not in it i dont really want to be either

well its fine. only if your interested

i signed up before the new record, and they even emailed me to confirm my address, but never sent me anything, email or promo material....and thats living in one of the cities they specifically requested...

i got all stoked over nothin'.

fuckin' teases.

Im in it, but I really dont have the time for it so I really dont bother with it. Im MissDeemented on there.

I tried to but it didn´t work - that´s what I had to vote :wink: Other than that I have to agree with Kryssi. Why would a grammy-award winning band that sold millions need a street team?!

I made an account there a few months ago, although i actually forgot about it! lol. I think i might start using it again :)

Archived