you too! can be part of the American Idiot Musical!

elanorelle72

Wow that's cool.

I might send in some of my (shitty) lyrics or make a flyer for my not-existent band. :lol:

But the only problem is that I don't know if my stuff will be there before the deadline ends... I once sent money to Andres and he got the letter like three month later... "/

Do you guys think it would be there in time if I sent my letter to them one week before the official end? (I'm in NYC at that time so it might be faster then sending it from Germany...)

as long as they get it by the deadline:)

I feel pathetic for asking so many questions, but can we just stuff our papers in an envelope, or do they have to be in a package?

depends on the size of stuff

I meant envelope!

and I recommend getting a tracking number...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as long as they get it by the deadline:)

well that was my question. :lol: is the post fast in america? Does it get from NYC to CA in one week?

well that was my question. :lol: is the post fast in america? Does it get from NYC to CA in one week?

it takes 5 days for it to go from south texas, to north new york, so i think it should. but try and send it express to make sure.

it takes 5 days for it to go from south texas, to north new york, so i think it should. but try and send it express to make sure.

ok thanks. =) i'll just try...

that I don't know...just phone the post office:)

they might be able to help...I have to do it FED_EX or express post because its going there from Canada

We already have a post about this in the main American Idiot Thread

they might be able to help...I have to do it FED_EX or express post because its going there from Canada

OMFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I JUST BOUGHT THREE TICKETS TO THE MUSICAL

OH MY GOD!!!!!

i'm in germany right now... therefore i can't really phone a post office in NYC.

This is pretty interesting. I go to school with a bunch of guys in rock/metal bands, and they're all fans of Green Day, I should tell them.

Guest Shangri-La

I'm sending in a bunch of fliers for my band. They're VERY obnoxiously colorful so if they decide to use them hopefully i'll be able to spot them. yess!!

I'm sending in a bunch of fliers for my band. They're VERY obnoxiously colorful so if they decide to use them hopefully i'll be able to spot them. yess!!

yayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent my stuff today!!

That's REALLY awesome. I'm gonna send in a bunch of shit as soon as i get home from vacation, haha. It's not very good, but if they did end up using it it would make me SO happy.

they should be getting my stuff today:)

yay! woohoo!

:)

I will let you what happens and good luck everyone!

Did anyone send their stuff yet?

its really neat what they are doing.....

PM me and I can fill you in what they are up to behind the scenes

I would do this except I don't think I'd have the time with college coming up and I have no idea how long it would take to get there.

• 2 weeks later...

Lisa Lazar,,,head scenic designer of Berkeley Repertory theatre

thanks all who sent in stuff so far...

She has been trying to get hold of you to say thanks....but some of you did not give an email

she has tried giving messages through myspace as well....

She also says keep a look out for your submissions once they are ready on the

set...

Suzanne:)...I am paraphrasing her blog reply

That's cool!

Did the deadline already pass?

August 25th is the deadline....to get your stuff in soon...

nine days left!!!!!

Archived