Green day at story tellers

jose armstrong

I'm sure this will end up happening, just stay patient.

We're getting a whole lot more Green Day than ever! Just think back to this time last year, and you'll be grateful for all the other lovely news we're getting.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else just jizz....everywhere?

Last time they played storytellers, it was FLAWLESS. Billie sounded like he did on the record.

Somone record it!!

... i havnt seen american idiot storytellers.. can i download it somewhere?

It's here.

Anyone else just jizz....everywhere?

Last time they played storytellers, it was FLAWLESS. Billie sounded like he did on the record.

Somone record it!!

It was a rumor. As of right now, it's not actually happening.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

want this to happen

[/copy and paste wasn't used in this post]

It was a rumor. As of right now, it's not actually happening.

Not with that Attitude.

:cry:

I want to see them play the whole album. I can has Storytellers?

I KNOW!

Imagine that album, live! And them talking about it!

Just, ugh! I'm still upset about this, lmfao.

Someone needs to get in contact with either Billie, Mike, or Tre, and tell them that should call up Vh1 and scheduale a goddamn Storytellers.

If they ask why, say because people are stupid, and some fans are pissy.

But that'll never happen..

:dry:

Does VH1 ever do Storytellers on the same person or band more than once??

How many times did they play the whole of American Idiot on TV? WHY haven't they done it even once for 21st CB yet? :(

How come several concerts where they played 21st CB were filmed in full, but all they ever did with it was cut out a handful of the songs and stick them on a website where hardly anyone will ever see them, and chuck the rest of the footage in the bin? What a waste!

^They were on On Demand and a lot of people have Comcast.

I think they need to bring back their TV ads and we should send a petition to VH1.

Not only would we get the amazing performances, but we'd also get the stories behind each song. And of course the wonderful Green Day stories and one-liners. I love the dummy Grammy story! "This one's for Alicia Keys next!" "Oh, she's gonna win, huh?" Hysterical!

Why is this still open if it's not happening? This thread is the biggest tease ever.

American Idiot Storytellers was the first Green Day performance I ever saw in my life :wub: :wub: :wub:

I must say, I am disappointed :(

I am dissapointed as well i loved AI at Storytellers

How many times did they play the whole of American Idiot on TV? WHY haven't they done it even once for 21st CB yet? :(

Well, as far as I recall, the first time American Idiot was played on TV in its entirety was KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas, which was done about three months after the record was released. So, if they were following the same schedule we'd be getting it about now, but as it seems like they're not, I guess we'll just have to wait. And are there any other professional full recordings of entire American Idiot except KROQ, Storytellers and that AOL thing? :)

It's gonna happen eventually even if it was a rumor now, VH1 wouldn't pass on doing such a show again with GD and GD need more air time on international music channels since 21stCB didn't really take off as big as it was expected to be.

It's gonna happen eventually even if it was a rumor now, VH1 wouldn't pass on doing such a show again with GD and GD need more air time on international music channels since 21stCB didn't really take off as big as it was expected to be.

I like your optimism! Radio needs to pick up this album, apparently it's big on XM!

Whatever, a great VMA performance-which they are more than capable of giving-will help sales tremendously I think, not to mention help sell those concert tickets!

I hope so. The American Idiot one was unbelievable!!

Well, as far as I recall, the first time American Idiot was played on TV in its entirety was KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas, which was done about three months after the record was released. So, if they were following the same schedule we'd be getting it about now, but as it seems like they're not, I guess we'll just have to wait. And are there any other professional full recordings of entire American Idiot except KROQ, Storytellers and that AOL thing? :)

Ha you're right, I'm just impatient :P

The main thing that annoyed me was that 'Myspace show' of one of those New York warm-up gigs. They film the whole fabulous concert, and then hack it up and stick just a tiny handful of the songs on the site. It was such a rush job they cut off before the end of East Jesus Nowhere just because Billie paused for a moment. What a WASTE of that footage!

Archived