Green Day Upcoming Guest on VH1

watsername182

Gross, my VCR is dead (yeah, I said it, I used a VCR) and I will not be awake at the time! So yes, I'll second the requests for an upload!

Same here! I was rocking the old school VCR, but mine died recently. I really want to see it, though, so I'll probably set my alarm clock or something and try to get up and watch it.

But, yes. I agree on the requests for an upload! =)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay! I miss them being on TV.

=/

me too!

I wonder what Tre will do next.... :rolleyes:

Wooooo! I look forward to seeing it after someone records and uploads it promptly I hope :D

Wooooo! I look forward to seeing it after someone records and uploads it promptly I hope :D

yep same here! :D

I wonder what Tre will do next.... :rolleyes:

Oh, god! Who knows? :D

We'll definitely get something from him, and I'm even more excited now, haha.

I've voted a billion times. I really hope they get to number one.

Sweet!, thanks for letting us know :D I'm definitely making sure I see the entire show this week :)

They're going to be on TV the day after I see them live...this is going to be weird for some reason,but definitely interesting.

Same here.

Same here! I was rocking the old school VCR, but mine died recently. I really want to see it, though, so I'll probably set my alarm clock or something and try to get up and watch it.

But, yes. I agree on the requests for an upload! =)

:( It's very sad, isn't it? I haven't watched my Disney videos in years, but now that I can't, I feel the urge to watch them all :lol:

Does anyone remember when VH1 would show more videos than MTV? Because strangely enough, the opposite is kind of happening, I see more videos on MTV! The Top 20 Countdown seems to be the ONLY time I see videos on VH1 anymore!

So just checking, is it VH1 in the US that will show this Green Day thing? What about Australia? Will it also be shown here this Saturday (1st)?

Is there anyone who would be able to record the whole thing?

I would be grateful for life.

Yes!

However i have to youtube it since I can't find the VH1 Chanel

Oh no, I don't have the channel :cry:

If someone record it, please put it on Youtube :D

FFS, 9 am? I hope I wake up in time.

Well shit I will be at fucking work guess I have to catch it when it airs again sometime

I think it airs again the same time on sunday, but I might be wrong.

Well shit I will be at fucking work guess I have to catch it when it airs again sometime

It airs 9 AM on Saturday, 8 AM on Sunday, and 8 AM on Tuesday.

It might be 9 AM on Tuesday, I'm not sure, but it does re-air on Tuesday and Sunday mornings.

whoa, Billie isn't wearing makeup... cool. It's not on yet, but they had an upcoming clip thing.

whoa, Billie isn't wearing makeup... cool. It's not on yet, but they had an upcoming clip thing.

I wanna see him without makeup. Hope someone is recording it!

it hasn't come on just yet... but they keep running the same teaser. I wish I could upload it for you after it comes on, but it will be on my dvr.

they're on right now.

Oh wait, he does have make up on... it's just not his usual heavy slutworthy style.

Haha, Tre did a good one "I'll get naked with you backstage".

Archived