Y'Know?

The Grateful Green

It gives him time to think so he can express his thoughts the best way. :)

haha yeah probably

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, that made me smile. And I've found myself saying it more than usual lately. It's like a disease, y'know? :ninja:

That was funny. :) I put the blame on BJ for making me say y'know so much now. I never did it in the past, and now I say it constantly, without even thinking about it. Thanks, Billie. :lol:

haha seems like he likes saying "like" and "you know" .. lack of vocabulary maybe? :lol:

haha I like when he says: it's like... y'know.

It drives me crazy, i can't pay attention to the interview hearing all the time: y'know, y'know, y'know. It makes you want to tell him: NO, BILLIE, WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!! :lol:

i say y'know a lot too. my social studies teacher counted once. :dry: my total was 21 or something for that day.

lol, I think I've started saying y'know now.

dammit Billie :mad:

Haha yeah, he got me saying it too. I say it after almost every sentence.

Haha I've noticed how much he says that. But like a few other people said in this thread, I say 'like' way too much.

Lol. :)

I like the way it has videos from 1994 to like 2007...clearly not just a phase.

I like to watch GD videos and count the "y'know"s. It's so endearing and funny.

I love the "i don't even know" at the end...he's just so cute! He's got me saying it!

y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know y'know y'know'know I just y'know =)))))

I love him when he says it :X:X:X:X:X

I think we all do it to some extent...maybe not 'y'know' but something similar....a backup word if you will. 'Like' is another common one.

I tend to say y'know if I'm trying to explain something thats hard to explain lol, but I certainly dont do it as much as Billie Joe.

I also have another really anoying habit that I cant control....sometimes, my voice will totally randomly go high-pitched for a second or two. Me and friends laugh about it but it can be embarrassing at times :|

Archived