The Static Age

J'net

Who wants to bet this will be the next single?

After East Jesus Nowhere, of course :D

I'd love this to be a single, but for some reason I don't think it will be :/

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably my fave song of this album. :D

I have my other faves too... I might list them down here.. haha. :):):)

can't wait to hear this live. I loooove how he just screams "halleujah" now at the shows (from what I've seen on youtube)

first song on the album that really got me. i was addicted to it from the beginning. and i have a bond with it lol, i could just play it perfectly on guitar it was so weird... ive never had that happen before

i think its just amazing. i hope its not a single just because i think its too good to be a single XD

Love the song.

Love the lyrics.

But can't help but singing the chorus of "Church on Sunday" every time.... :/

^

That's awesome! Be sure to post some pics when you get it done :D

Static Age is probably my favourite on the album, so great to sing along to!

Yeah... I always listen to it in the car and sing along as loud as I can... it's so much fun :)

• 2 weeks later...

The last verse of this song really gets to me, I don't know why, but I feel really uplifted/emotional when I'm singing along.

I love the line, "whats the lastest way that a man can die, singing hallelujah?" i dunno why though...

I love the line, "whats the lastest way that a man can die, singing hallelujah?" i dunno why though...

That's one of my favourite lines of the entire song!! I really love it too :wub:

This song is on my top favourites from the album.. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT LIVE!!

• 2 weeks later...

The more often I listen to it, the more I love it :happy:

It's one of my favorite songs on the album, but they always change. I think it belongs to my Top 3.

Btw... "Silence of the rotten, forgotten (oohooo) screaming at you..." is the most fun part to sing :D

I don't know why, but this is the only song on the album I can say I "don't like". Not saying it's bad, it just doesn't sound interesting to me. I've tried giving it an extra shot for so many times, but it's not working. Ah well, maybe it'll be better live (why the hell didn't they include the sax solo on the cd?!)

its a good song but its church on sunday in disquise. :ninja:

I don't know how I didn't notice this similarity before, but you're absolutely right!

This isn't one of my favorite songs (I'm neutral towards the beginning, but I really like the end of the second verse onward), but like the rest of the album, I do enjoy it! However, in concert, I wish they would've switched it out for another 21CB song, like Murder City. :ninja:

Btw... "Silence of the rotten, forgotten (oohooo) screaming at you..." is the most fun part to sing :D

Yeah I agree. I love this song so much, best song live.

brilliant song. possibly my favorite off the album, and was since i heard it when it was released a week before the album was out..

i just love the solo and last verse together, great stuff.

It describes the whole world right now.The idiots see whatever the tv passe them they hear whatever is playing in the radio.I am so sick of that shit,that's why I love this song.It's the static age but not for us...but for them :D

Archived