Christian's Inferno

Dai.

I like the dark feel about this one, the electric drumms and the bass sound too, sounds a lot like DEVO in the 80´, but with a punk rock feeling on it.

GOOD!

AKA The Network

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you working through my mind, thats exactly what happened with me, hated it from the go when i heard the album...then i heard the fox version and i was thinking this is actually good!

My thoughts exactly! Was definitely my least favourite and the only one I tended to skip, then I watched the fox performance and it was so good!! Now I keep watching it and really like the song! Can't wait to hear it in October!

Least favourite. Sounded great from the way it was described, but I aren't too keen on distorted vocals (the only bit I really like is "I am the atom bomb, I am your chosen one"), and the chorus will, I imagine, be loads of fun to sing along to live but is just a bit boring on the recording, and also sits uncomfortably with the sound of the verses. The laugh is the sort of addition to songs that I usually really hate although it's probably one of my favourite parts of this.

I've gotten quite tired of this song, but I still like it, I think I just over listened it a bit. :P

This song's been in my head all day. It's actually really irritating, but I still like it :)

Love the maniacal (sp?) laughter. That's about it.

When i first heard this song, I never had listened to The Network....but now that i listened to them i now know why people say it sounds like them! I still enjoy it a bit more than Murder City but i enjoy it! good tune to work to.

This song's lyrics really confuse me. I try to understand, but it's kinda hard. "I got the rejection letter in the mail and it was already ripped to shreds." <-- That's the main confusing part to me.

I :wub: it. A lot. I love how Network-y it is, and one of my favorite parts of the whole album is in it:

"I am the atom bomb, I am your chosen one." I can't get over how he says that, it's so AWESOME!

I love that part too. My favourite part of this song though is the distortion, if that's the right word, that covers everything, from that special mic he uses to the sound of the drums. It's just the chorus sounds like it's so polished that it doesn't fit in with the grimy feeling of the verses.

I think the lyrics to this song are amazing.

I just love these lines:

This diabolic state is gracing my existence

Like a catastrophic baby

Maybe you're the chemical reaction

I don't know...I just love the lyrics and just the way he sings them. Especially the "chemical reaction" line.

And then, of course, I love Billie's laughs in between the chorus and verses.

The lyrics are cool, but it's probably my least favorite song. It's my brother's favorite though :lol:

It lacks a "maybe" >>> "Maybe maybe you're the chemical reaction" (Billie Joe said tow times maybe)

I like this:

Whoa, Christian's inferno

the rest of it it's a little..boring. :/

sounds like the network

It's taken ages for this song to grow on me, I didn't really like it at first but now I love it. I think it's the "maybe maybe you're the chemical reaction" bit that did it.

This song is awesome, Billie sounds like a madman singing it. Probably the "angriest" song on the album behind H&H, which is a huge plus in my book.

I like this:

the rest of it it's a little..boring. :/

sounds like the network

Hahaha, you thought that part was the most boring part? :lol:

I love this song. One of the best from 21stCB. My favorite lyrics are:

"There's fire in my veins and it's pouring out... like a flood."

:wub: Amazing. That's all I can say.

I thought I wasn't going to like this song until the chorus hit...

Like a flood... woah-oh, Christian's Inferno...

I still think the chorus is the best bit :D

this song is one of the best ones on the album..fucking love it!! <3

this song live is amazing. especially the footage from Fox theatre (holy wow, that was sssooo long ago already)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r34H0gqfbE

^ lol it's like im watching Disease is Punishment- Green Day Edition xD

the laughter is great, if you try laughing along with it, and you get rrrreeallyy into the song, it almost feels like you're posessed by Christian :D

it's just an awesome song, i love it, i dont think they could have possibly made a better song for me to enjoy *n_n*

^oh, this video is sooooo awesome!!

the song would fit great on The Network cd too :)

I love it. it's kinda diferent but it's a great song to play it live.

I especially love the part : Like a catastrophic baby

Maybe, maybe you're the chemichal reaction

This song has grown on me.

I hope it gets played in Orlando!

Archived