Restless Heart Syndrome/Blvd. Broken Dreams

trejack101

It really bothers me when people make threads like this one, I don't know why

prolly cause there's no need to post a new thread about this.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So? I like both songs, I don't care if they sound a bit the same at a point or two :)

but they don't sound the same :)

The chorus bass part of Restless Heart Syndrome is play exactly like the part after "sister of grace" in Little Girl,only slower and higher 1 note =))

I think the struming pattern of the guitar in the verse of 21 Guns sounds alot more like Boulevard Of Broken Dreams than anything in Restless Heart Syndrome. Although the distortion solo did make me thing of Boulevard first time I heard it.

Seriously,I don't think that finding similarities between songs is good..I don't mean to be smart or whatever but,ok,Green Day have made many many songs and it's natural for some songs to remind us of another one..In music,you can't find millions of songs which look alike and in the same band that is more common..

Hmmm, I suggest investing in functioning ears... they'd do you good. :)

Throughout RHS there's a build-up until the "know your enemy" part. BOBD goes up and down during the entire song, so, well, to sum it up: structure wise: not the same, lyrically: not the same, musically: not the same, guitar effect during "solo": the same. :)

I think that this two songs are similar...and all two are great :)

Jason White doesn't play guitar on either of those songs. Billie does.

Jason only plays live.

Hmmm, I suggest investing in functioning ears... they'd do you good. :)

Throughout RHS there's a build-up until the "know your enemy" part. BOBD goes up and down during the entire song, so, well, to sum it up: structure wise: not the same, lyrically: not the same, musically: not the same, guitar effect during "solo": the same. :)

The man speaks the truth.

Archived