21 Guns Music Video

Sanity Loan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wait till you see the video :eyebrows:

AH STOP you are getting me all excited :lol: I'm like bouncing up and down squealing like an idiot right now.

I haven't been like this since the 2005 VMAs.

Please stop wearing guyliner

yea i mean, its alright usually. but this time it's just too effing much it totally mucks up the gorgeous-ness hehe.

i just had an 11 year old teenie moment as well. damn him.

uhm, well im hoping that when i see it in better quality i'll eventually like it.

Guest inpoyeija

honestly, i didn't enjoy it as much as i thought i would..

like someone said before, i didn't really feel anything with the characters.

buttt there were a few moments i liked though

Thanks for posting Andres.

So, I really really dislike the video. I'm hesitant to use the word hate, since I usually reserve that for the clusterfuck that is the video for WMUWSE, but 21G is approaching WMUWSE proportions. The song is beautiful, I'll never deny that. I was so happy it was made a single. But, I had a feeling they were going to go with the obvious war theme. I know it's mainly a war song, but seriously, I'm getting sick of these literal music videos. I would much rather see a 21G video more focused on the relationship between Christian and Gloria (yeah, they were there, but they were kinda in the background compared to the EXPLOSIONS OF DOOM OH HAI SUBTLETY) and what the song means about relationships. But, I knew they weren't going to do that, so I guess I can't whine too much.

Random thoughts:

YAY JASON WE CAN SEE YOU! HAI THERE RAWR!

Fish tank ftw!

Billie, please never do that thing with your lip. Ever. Again. It's just creepy.

BILLIE IS JESUS WHOMG. Seriously, what's with the huge glowly Billie performance shot? Nice, but very weird.

Gloria's kind of hot.

Longest kiss ever.

BLOWING SHIT UP YAY.

Okay, I think I'm done.

I live in California. howdy howdy howdy.

Western time fo' meeeeee :)

Yeah for a second there I was like, "WHAT. 12 AM NOW?"

I sorry you has to wait D:

no one really has to wait. When you see it at nine and I see it at 11 and someone else sees it at 12 or in Europe at 7am it doesnt matter its all the same time actually. So no one actually has to wait longer than someone else. :)

no one really has to wait. When you see it at nine and I see it at 11 and someone else sees it at 12 or in Europe at 7am it doesnt matter its all the same time actually. So no one actually has to wait longer than someone else. :)

Yes, this.

I don't understand the logic of people sometimes. Glad Beth has some to share.

I know I know :thumbsup:

Guest inpoyeija
Longest kiss ever.

RIGHHHTT!

i liked watching billie play from behind though, he slouches so much xD

and gloria WAS pretty hott. =x

It just feels like it.

t the song means about relationships. But, I knew they weren't going to do that, so I guess I can't whine too much.

Random thoughts:

YAY JASON WE CAN SEE YOU! HAI THERE RAWR!

Fish tank ftw!

Billie, please never do that thing with your lip. Ever. Again. It's just creepy.

BILLIE IS JESUS WHOMG. Seriously, what's with the huge glowly Billie performance shot? Nice, but very weird.

Gloria's kind of hot.

Longest kiss ever.

BLOWING SHIT UP YAY.

Okay, I think I'm done.

I like your random thoughts

Timezones are tricky business. Right up there with black holes.

Yes, this.

I don't understand the logic of people sometimes. Glad Beth has some to share.

Sorry If I sounded stupid before but.

It's just with my case I can't find anything that's working for me to show the damn thing. The photobucket video doesn't work, I tried downloading it and my computer froze, my computer is not doing good. I am having terrible luck at the moment with this hahaha.

Oh wait.Now I get it.

OH GOD IM AN IDIOT

I need sleep.

Well I know that. It's just some have to wait till 12 in the freaking morning while some saw it at 6 and

afsgsgs

I am really hating time zones right now. It's just screwing me up.

Timezones are tricky business. Right up there with black holes.

This. Kinda.

Seriously, before anyone makes any assumptions :lol: I just had a brain fart that's all.

hah I just realized 9pm is 21 in military hours.

21 CB, releasing 21 Guns on June 21 at 2100 hours. ♥

WHERE CAN I WATCH THE FUCKIN VIDEO?????????¡!

That's pretty cool.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that was deliberate on the band's part.

Haha, when I was learning as a kid that midnight was the next day, someone had to explain it to me like 20 times before I understood. Luckily now, I understand much better!

Anyway, I downloaded the video and watched (thanks) and I think I'm going to have watch the real one with good sound to determine if I like it or not. Explosions were great, and I love how the feathers actually appeared but... hmm... I wasn't really feeling it.

Maybe it needs some transformers?

The fish in the tank reminded me of a Kerrang! story I just read about Tré and some fighting fish he had back in the day.

Anyway, I'm gonna watch the one at midnight my timezone and see if my current feelings change.

Haha, when I was learning as a kid that midnight was the next day, someone had to explain it to me like 20 times before I understood. Luckily now, I understand much better!

Anyway, I downloaded the video and watched (thanks) and I think I'm going to have watch the real one with good sound to determine if I like it or not. Explosions were great, and I love how the feathers actually appeared but... hmm... I wasn't really feeling it.

Maybe it needs some transformers?

The fish in the tank reminded me of a Kerrang! story I just read about Tré and some fighting fish he had back in the day.

Anyway, I'm gonna watch the one at midnight my timezone and see if my current feelings change.

Thank you I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had trouble with time zones :wacko::lol:

Fishbowl? XD

Not important my bad.

Archived