21 Guns Music Video

Sanity Loan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'm not sure this is entirely legal, so I'm going to delete all the download links and ask you guys to please not post them anymore. If the admins say it's okay, I'll let you know so you can post the links again, but for now, please refrain from doing so.

Sorry :/

EVERYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN THE VIDEO YET SHOULD NOT READ THIS

okay so i just watched the video and.. i think it's good! :D It's cool how they connected it to that quote... "it's like making out when the world is falling apart" or something.

I didn't expect Christian & Gloria to be in the video at all.. But I guess that's a cool touch XD

It's also cool that Billie changes guitars in the middle of the video.. I was like :D when he did xD

and finally...

any thoughts on why there are a bunch of see the light-lyrics on the walls as well? Could it mean that it's going to be the next single? I don't think it will be, because I, like most people, think it'll be East Jesus Nowhere. But this got me all confused..

the end is messed up due to the 5 minute limit. they cut it off.

and if anyone wants the download links. all they have to do is pm.

Lol video title: Christian and Gloria in the Ghetto. Why is their house getting shot up????

PS Near the end did anyone else se "Pills and Alcohol" written on the wall? 27th Ave. Shuffle, anyone?

Lol video title: Christian and Gloria in the Ghetto. Why is their house getting shot up????

PS Near the end did anyone else se "Pills and Alcohol" written on the wall? 27th Ave. Shuffle, anyone?

"Pills and Alcohol" comes from See The Light

I've been wasted

Pills and alcohol

I've been chasing

Down the pool halls

Then I drank the water

From a hurricane

And I set a fire

Just to see the flame

I just made the video SOUND actually good, IO replaced the audio file with the actual song, but I can't post the download link anymore. It'll be on youtube soon ;) uploading it right now.

I just made the video SOUND actually good, IO replaced the audio file with the actual song, but I can't post the download link anymore. It'll be on youtube soon ;) uploading it right now.

It's cool, thank's !

Nice!

Nice!

How should I name it on youtube, so that it won't be found by Warner?

dont even try. it will be found.

Anything random you can come up with.

"This and that dancing in the hall" "Snowballfight, january '09" "Me singing *insert random song that certainly isn't copyrighted by Warner*"

i would wait til the debut tonight and then email warner or something and ask for permission to upload to youtube. if they say yes then you can upload. then there will be that copyright probelm so then you can email youtube. then they should let it be.

^ Ok thanks, but the video is so freaking big, youtube says, it will be there in 15hours :o

I'll see if I can render it different.

the vid got cut off due to the photobucket 5 minute limit. if anyone wants a download link you can pm me.

by midnight we would have a better quality version of the video, remeber that is too easy to download illegaly a video from myspace

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for Scuzz! :D Caught most of it- just missed the beginning bit. Thought it was great!

Can someone send me a download link besides the 180MB one? That's one hella big file.

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever said they wanted more passion- I dnt think u could get much more! lol :blink:

xo

Archived