something weird about the back cover of 21st Century Breakdown

persons

I agree with you.

Can't say I believe it. Nobody's that lazy to remove the sealing from a cd-case and put it into a player. Especially not when you have questions about something on it

don't worry, i just opened it, and it's the same as the album version. just the only thing is it has "A Quick One While He's Away" on it. So it's a hidden track. and "March Of The Dogs!" doesn't have the radio intro.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
don't worry, i just opened it, and it's the same as the album version. just the only thing is it has "A Quick One While He's Away" on it. So it's a hidden track. and "March Of The Dogs!" doesn't have the radio intro.

Ok, nice

Do you think they changed the name partially because it is a Sum 41 song?

I'd never even heard of this Sum 41 song until it was brought up with this haha. I don't know maybe it was a factor. But Billie's said where he got the name East Jesus Nowhere from to replace it - he heard it in the film Juno :lol:. So I blame the film.

nice.

its interesting to see how far in advance they make the actual CDs. If i remember rightly, i first heard of the name change back in one of the February magazine articles, so they obviously started manufacturing the cds a few months in advance. you'd think they'd recall it really.

I'd never even heard of this Sum 41 song until it was brought up with this haha. I don't know maybe it was a factor. But Billie's said where he got the name East Jesus Nowhere from to replace it - he heard it in the film Juno :lol:. So I blame the film.

jep, exactly

the decision to rename the song didn't have anything to do with the Sum 41 song

i think the decision was just a sudden inspiration because of Juno.

by the way, I think East Jesus Nowhere fits way better

i agree.

but anyway. you got a nice little rare version.

it's the golden ticket of cd covers!

Too bad it won't get him into a Green Day concert for free or something like that.

Thats pretty awesome that you somehow got that copy, I would love if I was able to get that one. you are very lucky indeed

That's pretty awesome! :happy:

Yeah, I agree.

hahaha I actually loved the name March Of The Dogs, so I was really bummed out when they changed it...

I want that CD! XD

okay, i'm mad now, because earlier today i asked my friend to open it because i had to get ready for work, and he told me it didn't have the radio intro, and that it had a quick one while hes away on it. and so when i got home from work, i put 21st century breakdown into my cd player and there was the radio intro and it didn't have a quick one while he's away.

hahaha I actually loved the name March Of The Dogs, so I was really bummed out when they changed it...

I want that CD! XD

yeah, i think the name march of the dogs is better than east jesus nowhere. so now that i got that cd, i'm gonna call it march of the dogs from now on.

okay, i'm mad now, because earlier today i asked my friend to open it because i had to get ready for work, and he told me it didn't have the radio intro, and that it had a quick one while hes away on it. and so when i got home from work, i put 21st century breakdown into my cd player and there was the radio intro and it didn't have a quick one while he's away.

you're friend is a bitch.

you're still really lucky to have the awesome cover though!

you're friend is a bitch.

yeah, my friend is kind of a bitch.

Oh wow you are pretty lucky you got basically an original copy of 21st Century Breakdown right there! Lucky duck :lol: Mine only says East Jesus Nowhere... like the rest of us people :(

Guest Spock
i bought a copy of 21st Century Breakdown from Fred Meyer, and i noticed something weird about the back cover, the song "East Jesus Nowhere" is marked as "March Of The Dogs!"

here's a picture.

21cbbackcover.jpg

any help telling me why would be appreciated, thanks :).

Thats really cool, and im sure im not the only person to grab their copy of the album to see if theirs was the same. :rolleyes:

Ahaha that's awesome.

yeah, it's really awesome because it's so rare. i didn't think i would ever find one like this.

Archived