21 Guns in Transformers 2 Soundtrack

Marie_GD

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! I will definitely go to the cinema to watch this movie when it come to my country.

No.

21 Guns is too close to myself.It's too personal.That'd be cool to hear it in the movie but i think it means too much to me.So I'm against:)

• 4 weeks later...

21 guns was in the movie. A couple times. and it was only when Megan fox was on screen. It wasnt in with the action parts.

It's played more than the official theme is. It's kind of like a love song between the two main characters, which is weird. So yeah it does play the first few times Megan Fox is on screen, and then again over the credits, while the Linkin Park song plays for like five seconds on a car radio

The band does NOT need any more exposure. 21st Century Breakdown and Green Day are everywhere (except Wal-Mart). Bands like Story of the Year, Hoobastank, The Used even deserve more of the spotlight. Green Day is one of the biggest bands in the world and there is no reason "21 Guns" should be on the soundtrack.

hahaha i've liked your joke about wal-mart, unfortunately, the rest of your post is pointless

I want to see this movie...because I :wub: 21 Guns!

I agree! :wub:

even tho i knew it was going to be in the movie i still got really excited when it first played.. and when it played like 3 more times after that :D its like my least favorite song on the cd tho. but i sang along anyway hahah

good movie.

even tho i knew it was going to be in the movie i still got really excited when it first played.. and when it played like 3 more times after that :D its like my least favorite song on the cd tho. but i sang along anyway hahah

good movie.

Really? Because I heard this movie was utter garbage, even more so than the first one, which was IMO garbage!

It sort of makes me sad to see green day have a big, 'epic' ballad featured in an overly cgi-ed crapfest, like Aerosmith in Armageddon (another Michael Bay shit storm, featuring fire in space!). Its a really lame career move.

It's played more than the official theme is. It's kind of like a love song between the two main characters, which is weird. So yeah it does play the first few times Megan Fox is on screen, and then again over the credits, while the Linkin Park song plays for like five seconds on a car radio

LOL at Linkin Park

muaahah

It sounded like a good playlist until Nickelback fucked it all up and toppled it to the ground.

It sounded like a good playlist until Nickelback fucked it all up and toppled it to the ground.

Nickelback tends to do that. They are one of the 4 'horsemen' of the destruction of the music business. The Jonas Brothers are another horseman.

Nickelback tends to do that. They are one of the 4 'horsemen' of the destruction of the music business. The Jonas Brothers are another horseman.

hahaha Jokes about how bad Nickelback is always make me laugh

Im seeing this on Saturday :)

Tell me how bad it is? It's gotten really bad reviews, I'll only see it if other people think it's good

Megan Fox bent over a bike wearing very little, with Green Day playing over the top what more could you want. Well ok apart from Megan Fox in bed, with Green Day doing a private gig. :lol:

Great film aswell, wasn't sure what to expect, if it was going to be as good as the first but Michael Bay directed a quality sequel.

Meh I wasnt a huge fan of the story line but the action and special effects somewhat made up for it.

And of course Green Day brightened the mood :D

Rolling Stone said it was one of the worst movies of the decade. Sad, since 21 Guns is so good.

Plus, Megan Fox sucks so I don't get why it has to be her theme song.

I bought the soundtrack at Target the other day on sale. I have to have every album that there is a Green Day song in...including soundtracks. Hell, I have the soundtrack to Freddy Got Fingered, and I hate that movie with a fucking passion.

I hate Megan Fox. She carries herself as such a slut. I don't see what the big deal is about her. She's nothing special.

Archived