So after listening to 21st Century Breakdown...

Pan.

before the lobotomy used to make me cry like a bitch.

I don't know why though....

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aww that wasnt corny at all, i totally feel the same way that i hope i can find some one that i would love that much and that would love me back that much as well

It's not often that I genuinely express my feelings, so it's good to hear I'm not the only one that feels that way. :)

before the lobotomy used to make me cry like a bitch.

I don't know why though....

That song does something to me, too. I don't know how to explain it.

It's not often that I genuinely express my feelings, so it's good to hear I'm not the only one that feels that way. :)

no your not the only one, Last Night on Earth is going the be the song I want playing at my wedding for the first dance with my future wife, whoever that will be

It's his voice...I never get like that over a bands music.

That just proves to myself how much I like these guys...O_o Or something like that.

"Last Night On Earth" just makes me hope that I'll find someone who loves me as much as Billie obviously love Adrienne.

:sick: I just made myself throw up with how corny that was.

No, I feel the same way. I hope to find a man someday that would love me as much as Billie loves Adrienne. :happy:

It's not corny at all. :wub:

It's his voice...I never get like that over a bands music.

That just proves to myself how much I like these guys...O_o Or something like that.

It's the feel of the song for me. It's got such a big sound. And I love the lyrics.

No, I feel the same way. I hope to find a man someday that would love me as much as Billie loves Adrienne. :happy:

It's not corny at all. :wub:

It totally is corny. But I'm okay with that, haha. :)

It totally is corny. But I'm okay with that, haha. :)

Haha, okay, it is. :P

But it's the truth. :happy:

I still say its not corny i mean i think everyone would like that one person they could love in the same way that Billie loves Adrienne

I still say its not corny i mean i think everyone would like that one person they could love in the same way that Billie loves Adrienne

It is corny to me, but I mean it genuinely, so that takes away some of the corn. :) And I'm not a Billie fangirl, so that makes it less silly, too, haha.

Hm, I haven't cried yet with this album, but I'm sure at some point I will. The songs that give me shivers are 21 Guns, Before The Lobotomy, Last Night On Earth, East Jesus Nowhere, Restless Heart Syndrome and Horseshoes & Handgrenades.

It is corny to me, but I mean it genuinely, so that takes away some of the corn. :) And I'm not a Billie fangirl, so that makes it less silly, too, haha.

yeah as long as you mean it genuinely it doesnt really matter whether its corny or not and well like you said before its nice that there is others who feel the same way so that always helps too

that's the only reason why i would expect anyone to feel emotional about a song, for connections with the song and what not.

not just because it's "a sad song".

as harsh as that may or may not sound.

Exactly. It's difficult to feel that emotional about anything unless you can relate.

Hm...I'm listening to Before the Lobotomy right now, and I think if the slow part was a BIT longer it would get me crying. Once I start to feel tears coming, it takes a bit to get them rolling, and by the time I've got tears in my eyes, it gets fast and I cant cry anymore. :lol: oh well.

not emotional as in crying

but when billie first sings viva la gloria it gives me a rush

When I first got it, and it started...I got a bit choked up a teary eyed because it as SO beautiful.

"Before the Lobotomy" really gets to me, and "21 Guns" Yes, both have mad me cry a little bit..

after listening over and over, third act is still sucking for me, with few exceptions

the part in static age where he goes

"all i want to do is i want to breathe

batteries not included"

i dunno, i just really like it

I love that whole part

"All I want to know is a goddamn thing

Not what's in the medicine

All I want to do is breathe

batteries not included"

It gets me a lot...I relate to those lines....they really did not make me cry, but definitely got to me somehow...

21 Guns....wow!

I think its the #1 GD song I can relate to.

21 Guns....wow!

I think its the #1 GD song I can relate to.

The radio here is going to destroy that song.

The songs that has got to me the most emotionally is Restless Heart Syndrome, Murder City, Christian's Inferno and American Eulogy.

The lines

"True sounds of the manical laughter"

"Mayday this is not a test

as the neighbourhood burns"

"The value of your mind is not held in contempt"

"There's a fire in my veins and it's pouring out like a flood"

"Christians crying in the bathroom

and I just wanna bum a cigarette"

just really gets to me... I love this album!

The radio here is going to destroy that song.

i said exactly the same thing the other day to one of my friends.

^^ No offense, but you guys have GOT to get over that. No one is gonna force you to listen to the song on the radio 24/7, okay? Trust me.

Archived