Backward lyrics in "East Jesus Nowhere"

punxie89

.looc ytterp

.taht ekil segassem evol I

And btw, I listened to Holiday backwards once, and in the last chorus or so it sounded like Billie said "I'm not alone" or something like that. Was unintentional of course but still funny. (If you keep the next song after Holiday in your mind.)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone thought it was Welcome To Paradise, now I listen to it, that could actually be it. (what they sing sounds like "-radise")

thats exactly what i thought. its about half a second long.

OK so theres reversed lyrics in:

east jesus nowhere

knowledge

and now someone said there is in the opening track 'song of the century'

and does knowledge say 'im a very stupid person' or some other sentence someone was going on about?

can we find these two things out? i cant reverse songs =S lol

Heyy I just reversed the song ("Song of the Century") and there isn't anything backwards in it. Just static. Nothing that sounds like anything legible...

I would find out about "Knowledge" too, but I currently don't have the CD ripped onto my comp. It was somehow deleted...

Yeah I think you guys are right. I never noticed that before...

whoever it is does say "--radise" but it doesn't sound like any of the notes from the song...like, singing-wise...

oh well

whatever it is, it's cool

It took me a while but i can see now

Guest Brian

I checked song of the century and there's nothing there. I even ran some tools to pull out the vocals and couldn't hear anything else in the background.

I don't think it's Welcome to Paradise, the chords sound nothing like it. Plus it sounds more like "a *very short pause* dice".

I already knew that and I didn't even have to reverse the song :lol:

LMAO! :lol:

Aww I wanted it to say satan worshipper :(

me too :(:lol:

Someone thought it was Welcome To Paradise, now I listen to it, that could actually be it. (what they sing sounds like "-radise")

I think it is Welcome to Paradise. You can clearly hear part of the word paradise, and the music right before it cuts off.

Honestly, I just thought they were naming the titles of the previous songs before "East Jesus Nowhere" in different languages.

Well this only because "La ultima noche", which is in Spanish, translates into "the last night" which I think is referring to "Last Night on Earth"

The beginning is the radio being changed to a different station, each song beings it's own station and stating it's own message.

I hope that made sense -_-

why am i studdently creeped out from what it says backwards? kind of sounds like i'm watching ghost hunters

why am i studdently creeped out from what it says backwards? kind of sounds like i'm watching ghost hunters

yeah it totally sounds like some kind of threat lol

it makes it even creepier that it's backwards...

"don't test me..." BAM lol

• 2 weeks later...

At the beginning of the song, after the first guitar opening, there are reversed words right before the entire band join in. I figured out what it said!!

I used Audacity and reveresed the song and play it from that point. What it said was, "Don't Test Me." I totally freaked out at this!!!! Didn't know if you all knew about that part but i was determined to figure it out!

At the beginning of the song, after the first guitar opening, there are reversed words right before the entire band join in. I figured out what it said!!

I used Audacity and reveresed the song and play it from that point. What it said was, "Don't Test Me." I totally freaked out at this!!!! Didn't know if you all knew about that part but i was determined to figure it out!

figured out!

Mod: Close

Wise word. Search Is Your Friend

Yeah there's actually been several threads on this, however unlikely that might be :lol:

But good work working it out! I thought it said 'satan worshipper' at first, would've been more interesting :P

Yeah there's actually been several threads on this, however unlikely that might be :lol:

But good work working it out! I thought it said 'satan worshipper' at first, would've been more interesting :P

Just merged these threads - we'll see if there's enough further discussion to keep it open for a while.

edit: was a dumb post, I didn't really think and looked in the thread properly before posting. Sorry, just ignore this

wow, that's eerie. i never would have figured that out if i hadn't seen this thread.

wow, that's eerie. i never would have figured that out if i hadn't seen this thread.

I would have never given a fuck if this hadn't made me all curious. Hell, I doubt I'd've even noticed. :lol:

Archived