American Eulogy

Chad is Rad

Mike's Part in American Eulogy  

404 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's true, I shouldn't have even made a poll for it... :lol:

I'm glad you did, :happy: we can all bask in the awesomeness of Mike :)

I like it, seems his vocals have improved since AI. Billie has said one thing he wants to do in the future is let Mike venture into his song writing more, which could probably also mean vocals too, so I would expect more singing from Mike. I'd like to see them singing lead together more too, rather than Mike simply doing back up.

Liked him more on Homecoming to be honest. But he did a great job on Eulogy.

on homecoming he sounds too much like billie

I agree, I like his part in American Eulogy a lot better. You can actually tell it's him, and I definitely think they should do this more often.

Not really. I could easily tell the difference.

Not really. I could easily tell the difference.

i can too, but he sounds just awefully like billie

I think he did a good job. Mike's voice is really different from BJ's, its always nice to see him take the lead :)

I think he did a great job! Definitely prefer his part on American Eulogy to Homecoming too.

Guest Brian

I think his backing vocals sound much better on this album also. I think he may have taken vocal lessons before recording. :/

Wasn't really a fan of the 'Mike songs' before but I really like this one.

Of course he's awesome ! It's Mike ! His voice is awesome and so is he ! :D

I really like the change up that it throws you by having Mike sing those verses on American Eulogy

Guest Brian

Damn, I just heard some live versions of American Eulogy on YT. It sounds even more awesome. I can't wait to see them live, I fuckin' hope they play this. :D

He did a beautiful job. Though I love Billie's voice more, I enjoy the gorgeous notes Mike sings. :wub:

American Eulogy goes perfect with his voice.

It definitely caught me by surprise to hear Mike's part. His voice sounds like a snotty version of Billie, so it almost feels like it's still Billie singing? I really like it though, I could see them do some more hardcore stuff using Mike.

I thought Mike's part was pretty awesome.

I love it :wub: I think he did a great job - it has made me like the song more as it is a bit different as Mike is singing.

mike's part in the song is totally my favorite part of the song, it's fucking brilliant, love it ! absolutely great job

I love it, definitely a good effort by Mike :D

Was it Billie's lyrics but Mike sung them? Or did Mike write them?

I think they're Billie's because he's the only one credited for words on the album, whereas they're all credited for music.

Mikes part rules.

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE MODERN AGE!

I think Mike did great, for only singing two small verses. I like American Eulogy better than Homecoming, because to me, Mike sound more as if he was just yelling in Homecoming, not really singing. But he sung his part in Modern World so well. I love it!

I'm gonna be knifed for saying this but.....

His vocals on Homecoming were better. I like AE because you can easily tell him apart but to ME it felt like he wasn't singing. More grunting the words. I would prefer Billie most the time. But I think they should do more songs like Homecoming where they all sing. Defiantly would be cool.

Archived