More B-Sides?

baboonbottom

I think its just that someone made it up and posted it up on wikipedia.

That was my thought exactly.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Class of 13 was just a mistake Kerrang made after quoting Rolling Stone. Also I think Drama Queen must've been taken off the album really late because both Q and Big Cheese mentioned the songs. Maybe Drama Queen was taken off for Murder City, otherwise it'd be 19 songs on the album.

maybe just me wishful thinking but im sure i read an article saying that the song class of thirteen was written for his son and that was the year he would graduate i know it is a theme of the album, we will have to wait and see

Is this going to be another discussion about C and V? :lol:

Please no.

c&v is dead, green day killed, and if they did, is because they had a reason

If 21CBD follows the same path that the AI singles took, all the rest will be live tracks. Remember that the 4 covers in the iTunes deluxe edition also technically count as b-sides, so we've got 6 total, which is more than we got from AI. Maybe we will get lucky and get more studio tracks from the C&V sessions...Oops I mean 21CDB sessions. :wink:

I really really hope Drama Queen is released soon (or ever)

It was one of the songs i was looking forward to the most...

Arrights, Class of '13 isn't a song, it's just a recurring theme on the album, and Kerrang! misread a Rolling Stone article and thought it was a song.

Drama Queen though, I really hope they release it, I was very excited about that one. :P

I agree withevery word in those 2 sentences!

i liked the classic formula where we got an ep or full length's worth of live tracks..like bbbpp or foot in mouth..and then a piss load of b sides on singles...

either way, if it aint on the record, i wanna hear it.

my theory is the best green day tunes are the ones we never get to hear.

agreed, i bet there was alot more from the AI sessions that we may never hear that will have been good enough to be b-sides, also wiv him having 50 songs that he thought were all capable of going on an album we should have alot of b-sides or a quick fire b-side album either way i will be happy

Yes, there probably will be.

But 'nuff C and V theories.

Didn't they say they wrote like 100 songs while making this album? Gotta be some b-side potential there!

I WANT WONDERFUL, GODDAMMIT! :mad:

YES! I almost forgot that one.

^Apparantly after Obama got elected Billie wrote a really happy, poppy, 60's type song called Wonderful. I think it was Butch Vig saying it was a really brilliant song that other bands would kill to have written, but it wasn't right for the album. I want this song!

So, maybe they should release like a Shenanigans 2 somewhere in the nearby future? Would be nice :)

^Apparantly after Obama got elected Billie wrote a really happy, poppy, 60's type song called Wonderful. I think it was Butch Vig saying it was a really brilliant song that other bands would kill to have written, but it wasn't right for the album. I want this song!

Oh right, I do recall something along that lines. They have to release it!

what i guess is that we will be hearing 2 more b-sides... to complete 4, like AI.

Then the C&V theory... my guess is that we already have listened to that "album". Nothing more to add, stop before its too late :lol:

I need to listen to Drama queen, and that song, wonderful...

Archived